Fountain Pen Ink Sampler Book Final Edition

Old December 18th 06, 02:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Greg Clark

Default Fountain Pen Ink Sampler Book Final Edition

Hi All!

Well - the "Final Edition" of the Fountain Pen Ink Sampler is finally off
the ground. I received the shipments from both Noodlers and Colfer's
Imperial 2 days ago. Colfer's is a brand new USA based ink maker! So I am
actually inking pages right now (on page 3 of 36 right now!)

As many of you may know, this is the last and final edition of the somewhat
famous Ink Sampler. This last edition has 492 current, near current and
vintage ink samples in it. It is without a doubt the largest and most
inclusive edition of the book in its 10 year history! Who could ever
imagine that there are more than 492 fountain pen inks out there?

Anyway, for those not familiar with the "Sampler", it has actual hand
painted samples of 492 different brand/color inks on its pages. In
addition, it has copies of 5 or so past articles I have had published in
either Stylus (I am the staff writer for ink issues for Stylus) or Pen World
(past writer). This is all bound in a Thermobind cover and sent to you by
US mail. The price is $48 shipped to you.

If you want a copy, go to my web page - www.inksampler.com - for info. Or
email me at -

Thank for your patience and understanding in getting this monumental last
and final edition off of the launching pad!

Greg

Old December 18th 06, 08:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Juhapekka Tolvanen

"Greg Clark" writes:

Well - the "Final Edition" of the Fountain Pen Ink Sampler is finally off
the ground.

(Clip)
Thank for your patience and understanding in getting this monumental last
and final edition off of the launching pad!

Final? What should we do after it's gone?

In addition to your book I know these two ways to get samples of actual
inks:

1) Ink samples on tiny vials from Per Tree Pen (Currently only for
customers of the USA):

http://www.peartreepens.com/
http://peartreepens.blogspot.com/200...mples-now.html

2) Inks samples on paper by Michael Richter:

http://freenet-homepage.de/pensninks...nkSampler.html

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Yhtälailla säälittävä olen niin kuin muutkin, yksinäinen jos et tuu ja jos
Old April 8th 07, 06:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
LarryW[_4_]

"Greg Clark" wrote in message

As many of you may know, this is the last and final edition of the

somewhat
famous Ink Sampler. This last edition has 492 current, near current

and
vintage ink samples in it. It is without a doubt the largest and

most
inclusive edition of the book in its 10 year history! Who could

ever
imagine that there are more than 492 fountain pen inks out there?

Greg

I can imagine that number because much of the world isn't caught up in
the wasteful disposable lifestyle. Imagine the resourses that are used
manufacturing cheap disposable pens. It's similar to smokers that use
Bic lighters rather than investing in one good Zippo. The next time
someone gets on your case for using a fountain pen, kindly remind them
that the "green alternative" makes better sense. -LarryW

Old April 18th 12, 08:40 PM
tapin tapin is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Clark View Post
[...]

Any way to get a copy?

Carter