WARNING - Avoid Edmonton Stamp Show=Avoid Thefts!! Repost

Old March 21st 09, 05:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,edm.general,ab.general
Khris

Default WARNING - Avoid Edmonton Stamp Show=Avoid Thefts!! Repost

It seems that enough honest stamp dealers heeded the warning, so that
attendance since 2006, has been a dismal failure!

Now, the city of Deadmonton is having a program to try and mimimise
all the well-publicised CRIME, which has resulted in the federal
govermnment designating the city as the CRIME CAPITAL OF CANADA!

Hopefully, the Edmonton Stamp Club is losing enough money to go
bankrupt, and out of existence finally?

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 10:46:19 -0700, DaveJolly
wrote:

A WARNING TO ALL, about the upcoming Edmonton Stamp Show.
AVOID, and you will not have your material STOLEN, as has been
happening regularly the past few years!!

Just ask Bob Kane of central B.C., for his comments as published in APS!!

"Susan Shiksa Cohen" wrote in
message
news:1105291515.a501e365678c663b08155a0903fbf4f7@ teranews...
Looks like the poor guy from the village of Vernon, just
can not argue against the facts!!

The toll highway cuts several hours from the travel time
Edmonton to Vancouver, which is why it was built. By taking the toll
highway, one bypasses all the small towns and villages with all their
ripoff gas pumps for example.

The travel time of less than 10 hours is normal, with 2
stops.After all it is only less than 1,000 km-not miles.

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 07:13:24 -0700, Ken Lewis
wrote:

The village of Vernon may be halfway between the two
cities, but it is NOT on direct shortest route!!

That is why the Coquihalla Highway was built, as a toll
road, to reduce distance and time, and also avoid having to go
near Vernon!!

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 02:00:39 -0800, "kevin"
wrote:
I have near the middle of these two cities.... it is a
minimum of 4-6 hours to Vancouver from me depending what
part you are coming from, and to Edmonton from here is a
minimum of 7- 8 hours.... so I would estimate a travel
timeof 11-14 hours... winter ALLOT MORE... kk

Old March 21st 09, 06:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,edm.general,ab.general
Loaf of Bread

Default WARNING - Avoid Grosvenor Reposts Boycott [email protected]

On Mar 21, 10:55*am, Khris wrote:
It seems that enough honest stamp dealers heeded the warning, so that
attendance *since 2006, has been a dismal failure!

Bull**** Grosvenor.

Now tell us, when you change your socks, do you change them once or
month? Or do you change them less frequently?
Old March 21st 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,edm.general,ab.general
Droger Jean-Paul

Après mûre réflexion, Loaf of Bread a écrit :
On Mar 21, 10:55*am, Khris wrote:
It seems that enough honest stamp dealers heeded the warning, so that
attendance *since 2006, has been a dismal failure!

Bull**** Grosvenor.

Now tell us, when you change your socks, do you change them once or
month? Or do you change them less frequently?

if I can read the Clubs exists always and the show too:

Upcoming Edmonton Shows

2009 Edmonton Spring National Show Mar 27-29, 2009
2009 Edmonton Fall Stamp Market Sep 11-12, 2009
2010 Edmonton Spring National Mar 12-14, 2010
2010 Edmonton Fall Stamp Market Sep 18-19, 2010
2011 Edmonton Spring National Mar 25-27, 2011
2012 Edmonton Royal National Show Mar 30-Apr 1,2012

--
Pour m'envoyer un mail, remplacer anti par droger et manama par
wanadoo; to send me directly a mail replace anti with droger and manama

Old March 21st 09, 06:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,edm.general,ab.general
John Fleming

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:09:17 +0100, while chained to a desk
in the scriptorium Droger Jean-Paul
$ On Mar 21, 10:55*am, Khris wrote:

$ It seems that enough honest stamp dealers heeded the warning, so that
$ attendance *since 2006, has been a dismal failure!
$
$ Bull**** Grosvenor.
$
$ Now tell us, when you change your socks, do you change them once or
$ month? Or do you change them less frequently?
$
$if I can read the Clubs exists always and the show too:
$
$Upcoming Edmonton Shows
$
$2009 Edmonton Spring National Show Mar 27-29, 2009
$2009 Edmonton Fall Stamp Market Sep 11-12, 2009
$2010 Edmonton Spring National Mar 12-14, 2010
$2010 Edmonton Fall Stamp Market Sep 18-19, 2010
$2011 Edmonton Spring National Mar 25-27, 2011
$2012 Edmonton Royal National Show Mar 30-Apr 1,2012

Obviously Grosvenor and his sock puppets don't seem to be
having much of an effect on the shows.

--

John Fleming
Edmonton, Canada

Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a genome E-I-E-I-O
With a SNP SNP here and a SNP SNP there,
Here a SNP, there a SNP, everywhere a SNP SNP
Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
Old March 21st 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,edm.general,ab.general
Kenneth McVay OBC

In article ,
Khris wrote:
It seems that enough honest stamp dealers heeded the warning, so that

Alberta court sheds light upon the credibility of the 'Grosvenor Stamp
Company'. "I have concluded that Mr. Grosvenor has been guilty of many
inconsistencies, incongruities and exaggerations." June, 2003

http://www.albertacourts.ab.ca/jdb/1...03abqb0502.pdf

--
"****ing in the swimming pool when you are in the water will get you
nowhere. Do it from from a 10 meter springboard and everybody will