Where do I send flowers?

Old September 11th 13, 06:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Default Where do I send flowers?

No posts of ANY sort in the last 2 weeks, not even spam. Apparently RCC is dead. Where do I send flowers?
Old September 11th 13, 07:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On 11-Sep-2013, Jud wrote:

No posts of ANY sort in the last 2 weeks, not even spam. Apparently RCC is
dead. Where do I send flowers?

Maybe the spammers died a slow lingering death, and we can now talk about
coins. Or we have stirred the waters.
Old September 11th 13, 09:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ken Barr

In article ,
Jud wrote:

No posts of ANY sort in the last 2 weeks, not even spam. Apparently RCC is
dead. Where do I send flowers?

Usenet in general is dead ... even former hotbeds of activity like
misc.legal and misc.invest.stocks have very little content these days.

I guess the younger folks are too busy tweetering or linkbooking to
bother with an artifact from the BBS days ... like you and me ...

That being said, activity seems to have picked up on both eBay and local
coin shows lately. I'll try to post some reasonable content shortly, as
soon as I find my car keys ...

[BTW, how was the ANA? I got my BEP hand-pulled proof souvenir card #2
via our friend from Georgia, so I'm happy even though I didn't attend
again this time ... Can't wait til the ANA gets out of that ridiculous
Chicago contract ...]

--
Ken Barr Numismatics * * * *email:
P. O. Box 32541 * * * * * * website: *http://www.kenbarr.com
Old September 12th 13, 03:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

ANA was great, I was asking for you. They called my number at the BEP while I was attending a meeting. No luck this year! Caught a Cubs game (they won 7-0) with fantastic seats behind home plate. Had drinks with my buddies from the RCM. I was cited in Dave Bowers new book as a contributor and got him to sign the free copy he sent me. Sold a Charlotte mint gold coin, bought some Commemorative half dollars, saw a lot of old friends. All in all, I had a great time. Hope to see you there next year.

Old March 15th 14, 07:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
rwalker

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:23:39 -0700 (PDT), Jud
wrote:

No posts of ANY sort in the last 2 weeks, not even spam. Apparently RCC is dead. Where do I send flowers?

I just made a coin collecting related post. I used to post here
fairly often, but when the signal to noise ratio got too low, I left.
It seems to have calmed own now.