addy request please

Old November 2nd 03, 05:00 AM
groo

Default addy request please

Hello all, haven't been here in years, but I was hoping that y'all might
be able to help out. I'm looking for a couple of addresses and I know I
could go through agents, but I would rather save the time and effort.

Whether you believe it or not, I am not asking these folks for
autographs, I'm an author and I'm actually sending them thank you's.
Part of the problem is that I have several addresses for each, and I
would like to know which works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is what I have:

· Brosnan Pierce 23715 W. Malibu Rd. Malibu, CA 90265
· Brosnan Pierce P.O. Box 982 Malibu CA 90265 – 0982

· Bridges Jeff 1223 W Boulevard Suite 593 Santa Monica, CA 90403
· Bridges Jeff 436 Adelaide Santa Monica, CA 90402
· Bridges Jeff 985 Hot Springs Rd Montecito, CA

· Travolta John 12522 Moorpark Suite 109 Studio City, CA 91604
· Travolta John 1504 Live Oak Lane Santa Barbara, CA 93105
· Travolta John 7944 Woodrow Wilson Drive Los Angeles, CA 90046
· Travolta John 15021 Ventura Blvd, #406 Studio City, CA 91436

· HANNAH, DARYL 626 Santa Monica Blvd., #370, SM, CA 90401

Angelina Jolie????

Please feel free to email me if you prefer.
Cheers
Karl

Old November 2nd 03, 11:14 AM
Vaskenos

groo wrote:
[...]
Angelina Jolie????

Try her manager :

Industry Entertainment
955 South Carrillo Drive
Suite #300
L.Angeles
CA 90048, USA

You'll be very lucky if you get an answer...
I tried several times without success :-/

bye

Vaskenos

Old November 3rd 03, 05:23 AM
The Autograph Master

Jeff Bridges
c/o David Schiff
United Talent Agency
9560 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

When requesting autographed photos, please include a stamped, addressed
envelope