Happy New Year Stamp Sale at eBay!

Old January 2nd 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
[email protected]

Default Happy New Year Stamp Sale at eBay!

Dear collector/dealer,

A very Happy New Year to you and Yours!

We have pleasure in inviting you to our New Year Sale. We offer free
shipping and deep discounts on purchases of Fixed Price and Store items
from our eBay sto stamps4collectors.

See the table below for details
of this money-saving offer!

stamps4collectors New Year Sale
Sale ends 12 midnight eBay (San Jose USA) PST January 5, 2007

FREE shipping on Fixed Price* and Store* purchases totalling over US$20
in value
10% discount on Fixed Price* and Store* purchases totalling over US$25
in value;
15% discount on Fixed Price* and Store* purchases totalling over US$50
in value;
20% discount on Fixed Price* and Store* purchases totalling over US$75
in value;
25% discount on Fixed Price* and Store* purchases totalling over US$100
in value;
30% discount on Fixed Price* and Store* purchases totalling over US$250
in value;
35% discount on Fixed Price* and Store* purchases totalling over
US$1000 in value
* FREE shipping & discount offers do not apply to Auctions, item titles
ending in 'z', or heavier items such as books, catalogues, albums or
collections

Eligibility for discount offers - Prompt payment by PayPal please
(PayPal payments to )
To claim the discounts offered above, purchase and prompt payment by
PayPal MUST be completed by 12 midnight eBay (San Jose USA) PST January
5,
2007

Take a look at the variety and value at our eBay store now:

http://stores.ebay.com/stamps4collectors?refid=store

Whatever you do, be sure to bookmark our eBay store and visit often:
fresh new material at value-for-money prices is being added every week.

If there's something you're looking for which you don't see listed at
our eBay store, please tell us. We may have it in stock or be able to
locate it for you. We have a stamp stock of over 150 volumes plus seven
tea chests filled to the brim with covers and have only just begun to
'scratch the surface' of our inventory with our eBay listings. And we
have excellent trade contacts throughout the world and can locate most
items, from the common but desirable to the exquisite and rare.

Yours sincerely,

Brian , Jennie and Alan - the stamps4collectors team
http://www.stamps4collectors.net