1906 USA penny?

Old October 29th 03, 01:19 AM
Ted Noble

Default 1906 USA penny?

I don't normally inquire about coins, I'm a baseball card collector, but I
found this coin in a small collection that came from my uncle.

This penny has an indian head on the coin and was minted in 1906, the coin
seems to be in good shape (not knowing anything as for condition of coins).

I would be interested in an approximate value. If anyone could be of
assistance.

Thanks
Ted

Old October 29th 03, 01:42 AM
Michael R

1906 was a common date and in average condition worth $1 in mint condition
it retails for $40 and up.

--
Michael A. Rae
ANA #173222

Old October 29th 03, 05:22 PM
Coin Saver

From: "Ted Noble"

This penny has an indian head on the coin and was minted in 1906

My guess would be around 1 or 2 bucks.

8-/

Coin Saver

Id Help New Penny? ohkwari Coins 5 September 20th 03 11:35 PM
The most Valueable Penny ADM Coins 45 September 10th 03 10:10 AM
For Sale: 1840. Great Britain #1. Penny Black. Only $19.99 J. A. Mc. Worldwide Stamps 0 September 6th 03 01:10 AM
wisconsin penny Coin Saver Coins 1 July 15th 03 07:06 PM
Finds from Penny roll checks - weird canadian penny find Ron Coins 0 July 11th 03 07:52 AM