Howdy

Old December 1st 12, 04:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
TLB

Default Howdy

Howdy ... How's everyone doing for the past 7 - 8 years or so?

Tracy
Old December 1st 12, 05:46 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre COURTIADE[_6_]

TLB wrote :
Howdy ... How's everyone doing for the past 7 - 8 years or so?

Tracy

Hi Tracy,

Not so badly !

Two years ago, I moved from a large house to a smaller flat. Thus I had
to squeeze a lot of things, including tens of old stamp albums that I am
now no more able to consult easily.
Fortunately, I could manage to keep all my philatelic literature (100
books, 40 catalogs, 900 magazines).
I also have been able, during last summer, to sort about 10,500 stamps
from Australia that I had bought 12 years ago and which were quietly
resting in a shoe box ;-)

Again, Tracy I am so pleased to see you back among us, on rcsd !

--
All the best,
Pierre

Old December 1st 12, 01:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Friday, November 30, 2012 10:09:07 PM UTC-5, TLB wrote:
Howdy ... How's everyone doing for the past 7 - 8 years or so?

Tracy

Tracy--good to have you back actively.

Stan
Old December 1st 12, 09:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Richard Thouin[_2_]

In article ,
TLB wrote:

Howdy ... How's everyone doing for the past 7 - 8 years or so?

Tracy

Welcome back Tracy.

Usenet has changed in the meanwhile. You will notice this group is VERY
quiet.

Have you completed your project on Belgian railway stamps? Is your
health better?

For a very active and friendly stamp forum with thousands of members
from all over the world, and an incredible collective depth of
philatelic knowledge I sugest you join
http://www.stampboards.com/

It is moderated, so no flame wars, except from the owner Make sure
you read the RULES! Basically common sense but quite thouroughly
enforced. A big advantage is images are not only allowed, they are
vigourously encouraged, threads without images risk being closed
summarily, quite a difference from Usenet.

See you there.

Richard
Old December 2nd 12, 12:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"TLB" wrote in message

Howdy ... How's everyone doing for the past 7 - 8 years or so?

Tracy

Congratulations for switching the Lurk Mode, and welcome back!

We're still standing, even if we're not moderated, we don't put pictures
here and we don't make publicity for RCSD on moderated sites.

Nevertheless, like the French say, A consommer avec modération.

--
Victor Manta, PWO, AIJP

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/