Pedro I think...

Old June 14th 12, 04:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

Default Pedro I think...

Thank you very much for the information, It's been a lot of time I don't
visit the ng.
I found a very useful webpage with catalog numbers too some time ago. Then a
frequent user of this ng that is in my killfile, for very well motivated
reasons, tried to find out what page it was (when he has been very
provocative and detrimental for my presence here) using another of his
friends in this NG. I must add that this person I am referring to, was THE
ONLY ONE giving me negative feedback and impertinent questions as if he were
trying to demonstrate I do not know enough about stamps and so, I did not
deserve to participate in this NG. This happened when I started posting in
rcsd and talked , very humbly btw, about my stamp collecting webpage. I
received help and suggestions for my webpage from others, but surely only
negative comments from him. With such an importunate welcome from him, I
wonder: Why should I provide the info I found to such a person? I think you
know who I am talking about.

thanks again,
Pedro

"gogu" wrote in message ...

....was asking for catalogues online.
This is not exactly online right now but it says it will go, starting from
October 2012.
I don't know though if it will be a paid service or a free one...

rgrds

-----------------------------
22.09.2011 09:09

Per il 2012 l'Unificato va online: dopo Super e Junior arriva UnificatoWeb

Un catalogo filatelico online e la vera novita che l'Unificato ha presentato
quest'anno durante il consueto evento milanese dedicato ai nuovi mercuriali
italiani per il 2012. I dettagli non si conoscono ma il servizio sara
disponibile a partire da fine ottobre. Nessuna novita di rilievo per quanto
riguarda invece i cataloghi tradizionali: Super e Junior rappresentano ormai
l'offerta editoriale piu qualificata, sia per ampiezza di informazioni e
dati, sia per l'attinenza alla realta mercantile: anche quest'anno, infatti,
hanno subito diffuse riduzioni, che seppure modeste, sono in linea con il
trend dell'economia italiana.

di Francesco De Carlo

http://www.philweb.it/per_il_2012_l_...eb-st1983.html
---------------------------

Old June 14th 12, 04:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_10_]

Ο "Pedro" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
[...]

Yes I know to whom you are referring to and I'm of the same opinion with
you.
This "gentleman" is acting like the owner of this ng (old habits die hardly
I suppose...), he is indeed impertinent as you say.
But there are a lot of good posters who will gladly help you so I believe
you should continue posting here and just ignore the provocations of this
"gentleman".
Not worth talking about/with him.

thanks again,
Pedro

"gogu" wrote in message ...

[...]

Another RTS-Director : Pedro Almodovar Leatherface Autographs 3 December 11th 05 07:46 AM
Giant card of Pedro .. [email protected] Baseball 0 July 20th 05 08:21 PM
PEDRO MARTINEZ BALL Juan Carlos Baseball 0 March 26th 05 12:17 AM
Pedro Martinez FS BJBSUE Baseball 0 November 4th 04 05:00 AM
100 CT PEDRO LOT MBotaish Baseball 0 May 19th 04 02:44 PM