FS: Rowe R-92 parts

Old April 27th 08, 04:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default FS: Rowe R-92 parts

I have a working R-92 that I'm considering parting out as the cabinet
is a bit beat up.

If there is enough interest I'll start pulling parts off it.
Everything is working except the DBA. Shoot me an email and offer on
what you need.

Mike

Old May 7th 08, 04:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
elkridge pinball

On Apr 27, 11:43*am, wrote:
I have a working R-92 that I'm considering parting out as the cabinet
is a bit beat up.

If there is enough interest I'll start pulling parts off it.
Everything is working except the DBA. Shoot me an email and offer on
what you need.

Mike

Are you still parting out this machine?

Thanks
Old May 10th 08, 04:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On May 7, 10:21�am, elkridge pinball wrote:
On Apr 27, 11:43�am, wrote:

I have a working R-92 that I'm considering parting out as the cabinet
is a bit beat up.

If there is enough interest I'll start pulling parts off it.
Everything is working except the DBA. Shoot me an email and offer on
what you need.

Mike

Are you still parting out this machine?

Thanks

I've already started parting it. Some parts are still available. What
are you looking for?

Mike
Old May 23rd 08, 03:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Apr 27, 11:43�am, wrote:

I have a working R-92 that I'm considering parting out as the cabinet
is a bit beat up.

If there is enough interest I'll start pulling parts off it.
Everything is working except the DBA. Shoot me an email and offer on
what you need.

Mike

Are you still parting out this machine?

Thanks

I've already started parting it. Some parts are still available. What
are you looking for?

Mike

Do you have the computer? I believe the number should be 40777312. If
you have it is it working? How much would you want?

Thanks
Old May 25th 08, 05:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Apr 27, 11:43�am, wrote:

I have a working R-92 that I'm considering parting out as the cabinet
is a bit beat up.

If there is enough interest I'll start pulling parts off it.
Everything is working except the DBA. Shoot me an email and offer on
what you need.

Mike

Are you still parting out this machine?

Thanks

I've already started parting it. Some parts are still available. What
are you looking for?

Mike

Do you have the computer? I believe the number should be 40777312. If
you have it is it working? How much would you want?

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

The central computer has already been sold.
Old May 26th 08, 04:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

On Apr 27, 11:43�am, wrote:

I have a working R-92 that I'm considering parting out as the cabinet
is a bit beat up.

If there is enough interest I'll start pulling parts off it.
Everything is working except the DBA. Shoot me an email and offer on
what you need.

Mike

Are you still parting out this machine?

Thanks

I've already started parting it. Some parts are still available. What
are you looking for?

Mike

based on his recent postings, I would be willing to bet that its the
bloody light controller.

FS: PARTS FOR ROWE CD-100-F MARK Juke Boxes 0 May 11th 07 05:24 PM
Rowe-ami R-88 parts? steve Juke Boxes 2 July 12th 06 03:19 PM
FS:ROWE CD-1--F PARTS MARK Juke Boxes 1 November 29th 04 01:11 AM
WTB ROWE R-87 PARTS jesse patterson Juke Boxes 0 January 29th 04 08:19 AM
FS: rowe/ami parts; rowe, rockola, whurlitzer manuals stevethedomer Juke Boxes 0 October 26th 03 12:19 AM