** LAST DAY : OT : FA - New Jumbo Crane Game **

Old June 21st 05, 03:26 PM

Default ** LAST DAY : OT : FA - New Jumbo Crane Game **

Auction Number is 6187218580

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

This is a jumbo merchandise crane game. It is set up for play to win or
it can be set for skill play. It comes with a Mars late model bill
acceptor with stacker(AE2000 series).

This crane is in great condition,almost new. Game is working fine and
as you can tell it is cosmetically perfect. Sold as is.

It has a extra large claw for picking up large stuffed animals / plush
toys.

Crane measures 45" wide,37" deep and 80" high.

Great for a home gameroom or vending route. This game new costs $
2,800 !!! Call and check. We bought it and ran out of room in our
home so we are forced to sell !

Item can be picked up at our location in PA or we can ship it. I ship
American Van Lines and they handle the equipment great. Shipping cost
is usually around $ 300...You can get a shipping quote from north
american by calling Michele at 800-959-8880 ext 2842 . She will need to
know that the game is located at 18612 zipcode.

The crane you are getting is the bigger one shown in the stock photo
below on the LEFT hand side. The actual crane you are bidding on is
shown in the other 3 pictures.

Check out my other auctions for an Antique Pop N Corn Popcorn Heater /
Vending Machine.