** LAST DAY - OT : FA Antique Restored 1950's Popcorn Machine **

Old June 21st 05, 03:06 PM

Default ** LAST DAY - OT : FA Antique Restored 1950's Popcorn Machine **

Thanks for looking...

Auction Number 6187225680

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA=ADPI....187=AD225 68=
0&ss...

Beautifully restored Pop N Corn Popcorn Warmer / Vending Machine from
the 50's. This machine has been fully restored and is working. From
my personal collection of gameroom, arcade, antique, vintage, and
coin-op items !

Do you have a home movie theater ? If so - imagine this beauty in
there !

Insert your 10 cents, put your popcorn bag or box under the dispenser
and watch the machine work as it dispenses exactly one box for popcorn
right before your eyes !

I would imagine these machines were placed in department stores,
arcades, soda shops, etc... during the 1950's ...

This particular model is very rare to begin with. But extra special
is the dome on this machine. Most of these domes did not survive and
are usually broken, scratched up from use or kids carving their
initials into it, or very cloudy from use where you can't even see
through them. This is surely one of THE nicest examples of this
machine you will ever find.

The machine has a light bulb inside the dome and also has a warming
heating element inside the machine that will heat the popcorn at the
bottom of the dispenser that is ready to come out. Most people who
have these type of machines either take the heating element OUT of the
machine or disconnect it as usually for home use you are making fresh
hot popcorn and putting it right into your machine before a party or
movie ! The heating element in the machine now is not working (which
was fine for my use) but I am including a second working heating
element with the machine. They can easily be swapped out if you
desire the heating aspect. Machine is sold as is.

Item can be picked up at our location in PA or we can ship it. I ship
American Van Lines and they handle the equipment great. Shipping cost

is usually around $ 300...You can get a shipping quote from North
American by calling Michele at 800-959-8880 ext 2842 . She will need to

know that the game is located at 18612 zipcode.

Check out my other auctions for a Jumbo Crane Game !