database link

Old March 24th 08, 08:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default database link

Ok, I started the database. Three catalogs entered so far and I got
ANOTHER one today so 7 more to go (thousands to scan, crop, enter.
link.. ugh).

But online for use (couple hundred on there; some in more than one
category)
http://www.starwarsautographcollecti...s_database.htm

Old March 24th 08, 11:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
AutographPros.com[_4_]

If I could make one suggestion, if you use any check or contracts for
signature examples, it should be noted as such, and the same for if you use
vintage references of modern stars. The reason I mention this is many people
sign contracts and checks differently than they sign autographs for fans.
For example the led Zeppelin autographs. That Jimmy Page signature and
Robert Plant are nothing like what one would expect to get in person. My
guess is it's either from MANY moons ago or from a contract. In either
case, that type of information would be beneficial. Again, it's only a
suggestion as I can tell you put a lot of hard work into this so I am not
trying to discredit your efforts in any way. I'd expect many to benefit
from your labors.

--
Michael Kasmar
www.AutographPros.com

"Have you joined our emailer yet? If not, please do so immediately by going
to http://www.autographpros.com/newsletter.php

Old March 25th 08, 02:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

There were some checks there and a couple contracts. However, the Led
Zeppelin was from an early photo (yes, appeared to be many moons ago
as you said; I believe from thd 70's). In order for me to do these,
it took a long time. I did contemplate putting (signed check/document
etc). I'll do that later on (it's a good idea). The date listed is
when I added it but all the sigs aren't always known when they were
done so I could start annotating that too). Now that I got it
started, it should be a little easier to do more so I can probably add
more. I got a crap load to do still. I hope someone benefits from it.

If you ever see something way wrong, yes, I'd love to know (that's why
the disclaimer). Most of the stuff looks good though. Only a handful
seem to be modern sigs (all ths Star Wars sigs were modern day - 90's
and 200's in my opinion as well as some of the film poster signings).
But most are very vintage. How they acquire this stuff one only
knows. Many seem to be celebrities own collections (several film
crew/actors etc giving their stuff to sell or a lot of them are from
collections from estate, like William Plunkett who had numerous
paintings of his own as well as other artists and some celebrity
letters and such..

Another database Sue H Autographs 0 March 17th 08 05:25 PM
update on sig database Sue H Autographs 18 December 2nd 06 01:04 AM
Signature Database.... Sue H Autographs 2 August 28th 06 11:07 PM
database recommendations Graham - VA3GJG Books 6 September 29th 05 10:21 PM
Collection Database Prove It... Books 2 July 1st 04 03:26 AM