SURVEY TIME for kick-off 2005

Old January 1st 05, 02:43 AM
pe2

Default SURVEY TIME for kick-off 2005

Ok-Survey Time:

Who do you think is the most "forged" autograph is eBay?

Happy Hunting/New Year 2005
pe2

Old January 1st 05, 02:51 AM
Terry

pe2 wrote:

Ok-Survey Time:

Who do you think is the most "forged" autograph is eBay?

Walt!!!
Old January 1st 05, 03:42 AM

Huh??? There are forged autographs on ebay????

Darn, next thing somebody will try to tell me is that there isn't
really an Easter Beagle.

Happy New Year to all!
Tom

Old January 1st 05, 04:40 AM
JL Frada

If what you mean is who's autograph is most commonly forged on ebay, then my
Guess(an absolute shot in the dark) is 1 Babe Ruth, 2 John Henry, 3 Adolph
Hitler

Old January 1st 05, 02:30 PM
pe2

behind Michael Jordan, I'd say Dale Jr.

pe2

Old January 1st 05, 03:51 PM
dahoov2

Well, I agree it's sports memoribillia first and probably the biggest
of the big names.

For Authors, it's definately JK Rowling

Singers I think Brittany Spears probably tops the list.

Star Wars is so many but probably Harrison Ford.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old January 10th 05, 05:20 AM
Barefootmk

the most forged..dale jr is not even in the top 10...that guy just has a dale
jr jones...i'm sure there are a fair share...but it's not close...
i'll bet it's
tiger woods THEN michael jordan.
marlon brando, mickey mantle, anything beatles, dale sr., U2, Michael jackson,
then there's a slew of same stuff then dale jr...i wouldn't even dare to say
that dale jr is top 100...seriously
Old January 10th 05, 05:42 AM
Gummby3

Don't forget Elvis. I have even seen a b&w photo of him signed in blue
Sharpie on Ebay. Maybe he is still alive and kicking at 70...

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.