$10 Bill to be Redesigned Next

Old September 24th 04, 12:36 AM
Malanutt 4 Life

Default $10 Bill to be Redesigned Next

I just emailed the BEP this morning and asked if the $10 bill would be
redesigned and was told in a reply that the $10 will be the next bill to get
the redesign. Just thought some of you would like to know.

Tom
Old September 24th 04, 12:49 AM
Malanutt 4 Life

I just emailed the BEP this morning and asked if the $10 bill would be
redesigned and was told in a reply that the $10 will be the next bill to

get
the redesign. Just thought some of you would like to know.

They say when?

No. They didn't say when. Just "The next redesign will be the $10 note".

I don't think they would know when its coming out yet with the new $50s just
coming out in five days. I wish I knew when the $10 was coming out too but it
will probably be unveiled around the spring time if they do it the same way
they did the $20 and $50.

Tom

Old September 24th 04, 04:14 AM
Nick Cassaro

Malanutt 4 Life wrote:

I just emailed the BEP this morning and asked if the $10 bill would be
redesigned and was told in a reply that the $10 will be the next bill to get
the redesign. Just thought some of you would like to know.

Tom

I wish they would just leave them alone. . .
Old September 24th 04, 10:42 AM
Frank Provasek

"Malanutt 4 Life" wrote in message
I just emailed the BEP this morning and asked if the $10 bill would be
redesigned and was told in a reply that the $10 will be the next bill to
get
the redesign. Just thought some of you would like to know.

Tom

I guess that has to be answer since

a) They are NOT redesigning the $1, $2 and $5

b) They already redesigned the $20, $50 and $100

Old September 24th 04, 03:25 PM
Michael G. Koerner

Frank Provasek wrote:

"Malanutt 4 Life" wrote in message
I just emailed the BEP this morning and asked if the $10 bill would be
redesigned and was told in a reply that the $10 will be the next bill to
get
the redesign. Just thought some of you would like to know.

Tom

I guess that has to be answer since

a) They are NOT redesigning the $1, $2 and $5

b) They already redesigned the $20, $50 and $100

The $100 has not yet been done.

--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____
Michael G. Koerner May they | | | | | | rise again!
Appleton, Wisconsin USA | | | | | |
___________________________________________ | | | | | | _______________
Old September 24th 04, 03:42 PM
PCameron

"Michael G. Koerner" wrote in message

I guess that has to be answer since

a) They are NOT redesigning the $1, $2 and $5

b) They already redesigned the $20, $50 and $100

The $100 has not yet been done.

That's odd because I have two different looking 100s in my wallet.

Old September 24th 04, 04:35 PM
Michael G. Koerner

PCameron wrote:

"Michael G. Koerner" wrote in message

I guess that has to be answer since

a) They are NOT redesigning the $1, $2 and $5

b) They already redesigned the $20, $50 and $100

The $100 has not yet been done.

That's odd because I have two different looking 100s in my wallet.

You mean one with the little protait of Ben, as well as one with a big
portrait of Ben? but the one with the big portrait is still only black,
white and green. It is not yet colorfull like the 'really new' $20 and
the forthcoming 'really new' $50.

--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____
Old September 24th 04, 04:59 PM
Fred Shecter

The color-added $100 has not been done yet. The big headed $100 has been done.

http://www.moneyfactory.com/

http://www.moneyfactory.com/newmoney/

I believe the $100 will actually be next, followed by the $10.

We'll see....

-Fred Shecter
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...shreadv ector

Old September 24th 04, 05:02 PM