Join Resist Net Fight Obama

Old October 11th 10, 02:46 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,ny.politics
Bill Bissell

Default Join Resist Net Fight Obama

I urge all patriots to join resist.net and fight Obama! The LORD is with us
psalm 91 and 118 shows that we can trust him to help us win back our
REPUBLIC.The LORD is going to put this resistance into a new phase Prov
3;5-6 be ready.

http://www.resistnet.com/profile/BillBissell94

Old October 11th 10, 03:30 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,ny.politics
Barbara LaBey

When thugs take over a goverment--the White House, Congress, the Department
of Justice, the IRS,and the Federal Reserve, it's time for all good
Americans to think of stratagies to stop corrupt dictators. Think
Impeachment, and if that doesn't work, a coop. It's getting mighty close to
that as we can see from this Administration unleashing the IRS and Justice
to use the power of their offices to intimidate hard-working, law-abiding
Americans. That's how dictatorships work. They've already pulled a Zimbabwe
when they confiscated the property of shareholders GM and many banks and
firms such as Merryl Lynch. If Republicans don't start fighting back with
all they have, this country will assuredly become like those corrupt black
nations in Africa.

Old October 11th 10, 04:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim_Higgins

Bill Bissell wrote:
OT Rant

Does the Wicked Man want to do away with coins?

Totally unrelated newsgroups cut.

--
Service Guarantees Citizenship

Old October 11th 10, 08:32 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,ny.politics
mazorj

"Bill Bissell" wrote in message
I urge all patriots to join resist.net and fight Obama! The LORD is with
us psalm 91 and 118 shows that we can trust him to help us win back our
REPUBLIC.The LORD is going to put this resistance into a new phase Prov
3;5-6 be ready.

http://www.resistnet.com/profile/BillBissell94

Stop using a phony first name. We know it's not Bill, your real name is
Hugh Jim Bissell.

(Apologies to the Capitol Steps.)

Old October 12th 10, 03:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Chas Edwards

I urge all patriots to join resist.net and fight Obama! The LORD is
with us
psalm 91 and 118 shows that we can trust him to help us win back our
REPUBLIC.The LORD is going to put this resistance into a new phase
Prov
3;5-6 be ready.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I urge to learn to read and stop posting political material to this
website. If
you can't read there are, I hear, second-grade classes for the
intellectually
challenged as the PC people would put it.

Oh, & this is not cross-posted.

Old October 25th 10, 03:11 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,ny.politics
BrickboyTX

On Oct 11, 8:46*am, "Bill Bissell" wrote:
I urge all patriots to join resist.net and fight Obama! *The LORD is with us
psalm 91 and 118 shows that we can trust him to help us win back our
REPUBLIC.The LORD is going to put this resistance into a new phase Prov
3;5-6 be ready.

http://www.resistnet.com/profile/BillBissell94

Sounds like a terrorist group. Why do you think your rights have been
taken away just because you lost a fair election?
Old October 25th 10, 03:13 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,ny.politics
BrickboyTX

On Oct 11, 9:30*am, "Barbara LaBey" wrote:
When thugs take over a goverment--the White House, Congress, the Department
of Justice, the IRS,and the Federal Reserve, it's time for all good
Americans to think of stratagies to stop corrupt dictators. Think
Impeachment, and if that doesn't work, a coop. It's getting mighty close to
that as we can see from this Administration unleashing the IRS and Justice
to use the power of their offices to intimidate hard-working, law-abiding
Americans. That's how dictatorships work. They've already pulled a Zimbabwe
when they confiscated the property of shareholders GM and many banks and
firms such as Merryl Lynch. *If Republicans don't start fighting back with
all they have, this country will assuredly become like those corrupt black
nations in Africa.

Isn't it normal in bankruptcy for shareholder to lose their property?
After all
they can't pay their bills and the company has a negative net worth,
the stock
is worthless anyway,
Old October 25th 10, 05:32 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,ny.politics
Steve

On Oct 11, 8:46*am, "Bill Bissell" wrote:
I urge all patriots to join resist.net and fightObama! *The LORD is with us
psalm 91 and 118 shows that we can trust him to help us win back our
REPUBLIC.The LORD is going to put this resistance into a new phase Prov
3;5-6 be ready.

http://www.resistnet.com/profile/BillBissell94

We are takeing back this country. We are locked and loaded.
Old October 25th 10, 11:42 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,ny.politics
Line In The Sand

Us real patriots will defend the Constitution from ANY ENEMY, foreign AND
DOMESTIC, (even your black messiah) and we have all the guns and skills to
do it. I know this is a difficult concept you you 'la-la land' libturds to
imagine, but we are taking this country back, and when the call comes, you
better stand behind us or you will find yourself standing in front of us.