A message for Mr. Nudo

Old June 6th 06, 04:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default A message for Mr. Nudo

Mr. Nudo,

Could you sell me one of your replacement 8 track deck motors? Thanks

Rusty

Old June 6th 06, 04:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 5 Jun 2006 20:18:00 -0700, "Rusty" wrote:

Mr. Nudo,

Could you sell me one of your replacement 8 track deck motors? Thanks snip

Why get ripped off? I'll send you one for half his price...since he
bought the things and loaded the price by 100% from a retailer.
Old June 6th 06, 05:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Ok, i'll email you soon. thanks

Rusty

Old June 6th 06, 12:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Rusty wrote:
Mr. Nudo,

Could you sell me one of your replacement 8 track deck motors? Thanks

Rusty

Rusty, if you want one of the motors, the price is $10 plus $3
shipping. Total $13

Old June 6th 06, 02:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 6 Jun 2006 04:13:54 -0700, "
wrote:

Rusty, if you want one of the motors, the price is $10 plus $3
shipping. Total $13

NudoFraud® price: $13
My price: $ 7

The difference is clear.
Old June 6th 06, 03:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 6 Jun 2006 04:13:54 -0700, "
wrote:

Rusty, if you want one of the motors, the price is $10 plus $3
shipping. Total $13

NudoFraud® price: $13
My price: $ 7

The difference is clear.

OK Rusty, I'll get that right out to you, thanks for payment.

Old June 6th 06, 06:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 6 Jun 2006 07:34:57 -0700, "The Paris Gun"
wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 6 Jun 2006 04:13:54 -0700, "
wrote:

Rusty, if you want one of the motors, the price is $10 plus $3
shipping. Total $13

NudoFraud® price: $13
My price: $ 7

The difference is clear.

OK Rusty, I'll get that right out to you, thanks for payment. snip

Another fraud, just like the Fisher500C and the console pieces of
****.
Old June 6th 06, 07:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 6 Jun 2006 07:34:57 -0700, "The Paris Gun"
wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 6 Jun 2006 04:13:54 -0700, "
wrote:

Rusty, if you want one of the motors, the price is $10 plus $3
shipping. Total $13

NudoFraud® price: $13
My price: $ 7

The difference is clear.

OK Rusty, I'll get that right out to you, thanks for payment. snip

Another fraud, just like the Fisher500C and the console pieces of
****.

another false sale by DoucheBoob, just like his "parcels" he bought
from ricky, quad decks and reels, figments of his imagination...

Old June 6th 06, 07:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 6 Jun 2006 11:25:18 -0700, "The Poisoned Brain"
wrote:

another false sale by DoucheBoob, just like his "parcels" he bought
from ricky, quad decks and reels, figments of his imagination... snip

Projection from a poisoned brain. Reread my post, Noodles...you live
in one of the most poisoned parts of the country.