FYI: ASA-Accugrade files new suit in US District Court

Old January 5th 05, 03:27 PM
linxlvr

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:53:05 -0800, Scot Kamins wrote:

In article ,
K6AZ wrote:

FYI - Beyond reporting this I can't say much else.

http://www.k6az.com/forums/acg_federal_lawsuit.pdf

Amazing. Just bloody amazing.

OK, which way to the legal defense fund!
IMHO
#1 reason to join the ANA. (referring to a previous thread sometime ago.)
--
Don Wilson

#1 reason to join the ANA. (referring to a previous thread sometime
ago.)

http://www.money.org/press/20040517-DEFENSEFUND.html

ROGER!
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

I was to your pages long ago, and am familiar w/ the scenario. If you
aren't making money, sue somebody for it. I know it's a whole different
field, but a company called SCO is doing about the same thing. But I don't
remember them naming any Newsgroups, nor people in newsgroups that speak
against them. That's an all new one credited to "Another Coin Grading"
Service.
-- DW

Old January 5th 05, 07:53 PM
Scot Kamins

Old January 5th 05, 08:19 PM
Bob Flaminio

K6AZ wrote:
FYI - Beyond reporting this I can't say much else.

http://www.k6az.com/forums/acg_federal_lawsuit.pdf

They're suing RCC. I'll be LOLing when they try to serve the owners and
officers of RCC.

--
Bob

Old January 5th 05, 09:18 PM
Alan Williams

K6AZ wrote:

FYI - Beyond reporting this I can't say much else.

http://www.k6az.com/forums/acg_federal_lawsuit.pdf
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

LOL!!!

What a tremendous waste of paperwork, time and effort at least part of
this puppy will prove to be!!

I'm going to march myself down to the States Attorney's office and see
if I can file suit myself against a street corner, or bring a criminal
charge against the bulletin board at the local supermarket.

Alan
'some people are slow on the uptake'
Old January 5th 05, 10:41 PM
Byron L. Reed

Just when you think you've seen it all . . . .

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:36:12 -0500, K6AZ wrote:

FYI - Beyond reporting this I can't say much else.

http://www.k6az.com/forums/acg_federal_lawsuit.pdf
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

BLReed

To e-mail me, remove the obvious spam trap.
For collector coins and supplies at fair prices: http://tinyurl.com/pt9r
Cool things and Bust Coin Forum: http://www.byronreed.com
Old January 5th 05, 11:00 PM
Alan Williams

"Byron L. Reed" wrote:

Just when you think you've seen it all . . . .

Frankly, I've seen enough. A filing in a Federal court that names *me*
as a defendant as a *member of RCC* a field that includes just about
anyone with an ISP.

Not ONE comment offered as a causible action is attributed to me.

I am accused of instigating and/or participating in a boycott of the
defendant's sales???

Horsecrap of a major dimension. The only time I ever bid on an ACG
auction I was rejected by eBAY as a "Blocked Bidder". How in hell can I
be guilty of restraint of trade when the *seller* rejected by bid on his
offer *with no prior history of interaction*?

I believe an action for defamation is probably my best response to this information.

Alan
'as if '

#1 reason to join the ANA. (referring to a previous thread sometime ago.)

Old January 5th 05, 11:31 PM
Jorg Lueke

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 15:41:33 -0600, Byron L. Reed
wrote:

Just when you think you've seen it all . . . .

Is this the first time a newsgroup has been sued? Crazy stuff.

Older Accugrade Labels? eXistenZ32 Coins 0 September 4th 04 04:13 PM
Ira has been served! Ira Stein Coins 53 May 8th 04 08:48 PM
Coin World finally reports on the suit K6AZ Coins 47 May 2nd 04 11:02 AM
Interesting case Ned Flanders Coins 1 April 16th 04 10:34 PM
Talking G. W. Bush and Clinton, Non-Talking Top Gun G. W. Bush in Flight Suit Dolls For Sale Donna Dolls 0 December 31st 03 06:42 PM