1100 Wurlitzer Jukebox

Old September 17th 18, 03:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Tamster

Default 1100 Wurlitzer Jukebox

Jukebox will not quit playing selections. It plays all selections and the repeats. How do I get it to stop?

Thanks
Old September 17th 18, 10:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2018/09/16 7:41 PM, Tamster wrote:
Jukebox will not quit playing selections. It plays all selections and the repeats. How do I get it to stop?

Thanks

It is either not cancelling the selection pins (adjustment of selection
drum), OR it is simply cycling continuously because the wobble plate
switch is not releasing when all the pins are reset (microswitch mounted
on selection drum face).

The operators manual will help you, I recommend getting it so you can do
the adjustments...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

wurlitzer 1100 bruin62 Juke Boxes 3 December 31st 09 12:32 AM
Help with Wurlitzer 1100 psapinball Juke Boxes 0 October 22nd 07 12:24 AM
Wurlitzer 1100 Allison Juke Boxes 6 February 8th 06 04:52 AM
Wurlitzer jukebox model 1100 verntisdale.com Juke Boxes 1 May 9th 04 04:45 PM
Wurlitzer 1100 fs Mike T Juke Boxes 0 March 18th 04 11:49 AM