Website on Coins of Republic India

Old February 22nd 09, 10:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default Website on Coins of Republic India

Hi,

Just to inform you guys that I have launched the website on Indian
currencies wherein coins with images from 1950 to till date are
included. I believe this to be an first ever website to displays coins
of each mint. So please have a look and do provide me feedback on the
same.
The URL of the website is http://www.indiancurrencies.com
Old February 22nd 09, 01:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

wrote:
Hi,

Just to inform you guys that I have launched the website on Indian
currencies wherein coins with images from 1950 to till date are
included. I believe this to be an first ever website to displays coins
of each mint. So please have a look and do provide me feedback on the
same.
The URL of the website is
http://www.indiancurrencies.com

Very good and unusual concept, and you have a very good start.

One thing that could be improved: when I click on one of the mints listed
along the left-hand side of the screen, I still end up with a big blank
rectangle. To get any pictures I have to then use a drop-down, two more
clicks. Better I think would be to provide a page of thumbnails
immediately, or at least put single-click links to the different
denominations right away and avoid at least one of the additional clicks.

Keep up the good work!

James

$$ ££ €€ FA: WORLD PROOF COINS & OLD COINS OF INDIA Jim Coins 0 November 4th 06 10:01 AM
RCM to produce coins for the Dominican Republic stonej Coins 0 July 27th 05 08:38 PM
SS Republic coins ? Shystev99 Coins 3 June 4th 04 05:09 AM
ss Republic coins now available phil Coins 2 May 15th 04 02:48 AM
SS Republic coins on TV Mark Behrens Coins 2 April 27th 04 10:06 PM