Sunday wager

Old December 7th 03, 03:48 PM
The Poodlebutt

Default Sunday wager

I'd bet every Deep Purple cart I own (and I'd even toss in Funky
Junction's "Tribute to Deep Purple") that this dumb SOB bought this
tape thinking it was the real McCoy, and now that he realizes what a
dumb sucker Limey he was, he is desperately trying to recoup his money
and redeem his shattered pride:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=16 01

I wonder who's responsible for this flood of Butcher carts, anyway.
I'm slightly incredulous that they continue to ring up at $30-40, even
after the novelty should have long ago worn off.
Old December 7th 03, 04:26 PM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

I might bid just to see how well it was done..esp. for $10.

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old December 8th 03, 12:42 AM
Bgaswoodie

That's 10 pounds...
Old December 8th 03, 02:40 AM
The Poodlebutt

Daniel & Kathy Gibson wrote in message ...
I might bid just to see how well it was done..esp. for $10.

Watch out, Dan! Those are Great British pounds, not dollars.

Ebay's flooded with them right now, so I suggest trying to hold out
for a cheaper copy if you're feeling curious.
Old December 8th 03, 03:03 AM
DOGGIE104

I must say again, I really like that cover. I especially like George's
expression. later, ron

Subject: Sunday wager