I think Charlie's in this book....

Old December 22nd 05, 09:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default I think Charlie's in this book....

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Release
Dawn Of The eBay Deadbeats

Order Now At www.ebayersthatsuck.com

"Dawn of the eBay Deadbeats"

From the dark, forgotten corners of the Internet the voices of victims
cry out for vengeance!

Millions of people buy and sell on eBay, making the auction giant a
huge success story. But behind all the glitter is a seedy back alley
where shady characters lurk. For the first time in print, here are
true stories of outrageous rip-offs, slick scams, and assorted
chicanery eBay doesn't want you to know about.

Our new book is hot off the press and it's destined for bookshelves,
coffee tables and bus station bathrooms everywhere! At least we hope
so, because we've turned trees into pulp for a worthy cause, to blow
the world of auction scammers wide open. Since you're the people who
helped make this happen we want you to have the first chance to get a
copy.

"Dawn of the eBay Deadbeats" was written by the Klink Bros. and
hilariously illustrated by the talented Clay Butler, and it's
jam-packed with stories that will make you laugh, cry, and shake your
fist at the system. You'll even learn how to avoid scams and the
creeps who perpetrate them. We're keeping the cost down and the
quality up, so order your copy now!

Soft cover, 136 pages, illustrated, $12.95 plus shipping

Old December 22nd 05, 10:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Is it about PowerSellers? 'Cause he's been named one by Ebay. What is Ebay's
next rung called on the ladder to success?

Old December 23rd 05, 01:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:04:45 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

Is it about PowerSellers? 'Cause he's been named one by Ebay. What is Ebay's
next rung called on the ladder to success? snip

Power Fraudster? LMAO
Old December 23rd 05, 03:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-How-to-b...QQcmdZViewItem

Old December 23rd 05, 03:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 03:03:04 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-How-to-b...QQcmdZViewItem

This "e-book" is as big a fraud as Charlie Nudo is...it's horse ****!
All you have to do to be one of their "power smellers" is pay them a
lot of commission...period. Look at this hype line:

"My dirty secrets on how to maximize sales and get my items to sell
like hot-cakes every single time I list them! "

Yeah, I think Noodles may have fallen for this huckster's "book," too.
By the way...every time you give this huckster money for basically
nothing, he gets richer...and the buyer looks stupid. Not the case
with Charlie Nudo, who just looks stupid regardless. HAHAHAHAHA!
Old December 23rd 05, 09:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

no doubt that "voxpopper" ebay name is in that book !

(laughter...)

Old December 24th 05, 02:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Where's the fraud there, French Fake-Christian Majority?

Old December 24th 05, 11:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Joe knows ass banging- he's an self admitted gay wiccan...

Joe, God loves you- and Jesus died for you- QUIT the wikkie thing, and
quit the homo thing, and GO TO CHURCH.