OK folks - beat this!

Old July 6th 03, 10:18 AM
A.Gent

Default OK folks - beat this!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tegory=39 398

I know we've seen lots of photos like this one, but I reckon this is the
silliest by far.

Beat that!

Old July 6th 03, 11:45 AM
Eric Tillery

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 19:18:46 +1000, "A.Gent" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tegory=39 398

I know we've seen lots of photos like this one, but I reckon this is the
silliest by far.

Beat that!

You see these kind of pictures on eBay all the time. Someone needs to be kind
enough to send the seller a note explaining to him to learn how to crop. Should
be in the instructions for the imaging software that came with the scanner.

--
Morgan Dollars for Sale:

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/morgan_sales.htm

A Close look at Accugrade:

http://www.k6az.com/acg.htm

My Morgan Collections:

http://www.k6az.com/collection/morgan_collection.htm

http://www.k6az.com/toned_collection/toned_morgans.htm
Old July 6th 03, 04:18 PM
Fred A. Murphy

On 6-Jul-2003, "A.Gent" wrote:

I know we've seen lots of photos like this one, but I reckon this is the
silliest by far.

Not really. After all, Australia is pretty far away. :^)

--

"The starting pay for a pilot at American Eagle is $16,800 a year. Never
let someone fly you up in the air who's making less than the kid at Taco
Old July 6th 03, 04:27 PM
A.Gent

"Fred A. Murphy" wrote in message

On 6-Jul-2003, "A.Gent" wrote:

I know we've seen lots of photos like this one, but I reckon this is the
silliest by far.

Not really. After all, Australia is pretty far away. :^)

No it isn't.
Its about 12" below the floor.
Less if I walk outside.

Actually, its pretty, close-up, too.

Old July 6th 03, 06:12 PM
Fred A. Murphy

On 6-Jul-2003, "A.Gent" wrote:

Not really. After all, Australia is pretty far away. :^)

No it isn't.
Its about 12" below the floor.
Less if I walk outside.

You mean the image is that small over there, too? :^)

Old July 6th 03, 06:43 PM
Coin Saver

From: "Fred A. Murphy"

"The starting pay for a pilot at American Eagle is $16,800 a year.

Where's Frank Abagnale when you need him?

8-0
Coin Saver