A misbehaving Rotring Core

Old April 14th 04, 09:30 PM
Tommy C. Li

Default A misbehaving Rotring Core

Old April 14th 04, 10:50 PM
kcat

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:30:48 -0700, "Tommy C. Li"
wrote:

Maybe I should try and take apart the Core. I can't figure out how to do
it though.

buy a better pen...

just kidding - and seeing if Ms. Satrap is paying attention.

I really don't know at this point other than contacting Rotring CS
(and who might that be?) Sounds like it may be a problem with feed
and nib configuration if a good soak made no difference.

Maybe try one more thing - flush more forcibly with something like a
bulb syringe (the sort you get in pharmacies for cleaning ears.)

there's always one of the repair folks - but I imagine if you can find
a distributor who can help for warranty repair that might actually be
quicker.
***********************************
KCat - I am not a medical professional. The contents of this post are based soley on my experiences and opinions
http://www.ghg.net/schwerpt/kcspages/
http://www.ghg.net/schwerpt/ASLFAQ/

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
(`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.'`)
(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-''
_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'
(()),-'' (()),' (((.-'
Old April 15th 04, 10:32 PM
so what

just kidding - and seeing if Ms. Satrap is paying attention.

I heard that!

Well, I am surprised about the problems with Core. I would suggest calling the
repair center (same as Waterman/Parker) at 1-800-BESTPEN.

And, KCat, I just gotta update you soon!

satrap
enjoying Spring Break, without the smells of junior high

Rotring Core with poor ink flow Tommy C. Li Pens & Pencils 10 April 16th 04 08:02 PM
rOtring Co Closeout! so what Pens & Pencils 0 February 2nd 04 08:54 PM
Rotring Skynn kcat Pens & Pencils 4 January 31st 04 01:12 AM
rOtring Renaissance???? David Heverly Pens & Pencils 3 January 19th 04 02:25 AM
Rotring Redux Paul Sinasohn Pens & Pencils 0 January 17th 04 10:31 PM