16mm film, 8 tracks, jelly jars...the hobbies of a sick mind.

Old October 13th 07, 07:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
BUMLER JUNK PILE

Default 16mm film, 8 tracks, jelly jars...the hobbies of a sick mind.

Oh yeah...let's not forget the pinball machine, either!
Old October 13th 07, 02:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

On Oct 13, 2:13 am, BUMLER JUNK PILE wrote:
Oh yeah...let's not forget the pinball machine, either!

where's YOUR hobbies, land, and house ?

Old October 13th 07, 08:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
NOXIOUS COAL SMOKE at BUMLER

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 06:34:44 -0700, trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

On Oct 13, 2:13 am, BUMLER JUNK PILE wrote:
Oh yeah...let's not forget the pinball machine, either!

where's YOUR hobbies snip

Another trademark Nudo display of poor language skills.

That'd be "WHERE'RE YOUR," moron...plural form, since "hobbies" is
plural, as well.

, land, and house ? snip

Well, since you posted my house and street and locale all on the 'Net
in the past, I thought you already knew all about it. Remember, it's
what got several of your Google Groups accounts shut down. By the
way, despite the onerous real estate crash, my property's still worth
roughly FIVE TIMES what yours is...and my driveway isn't cracked,
either! Also, no 25 year old window ACs gleaned from the thrift
store, either. Plus, I have a solar photovoltaic system coming
soon...renewable energy!

Meanwhile, you sit in your plywood "vacation shack," fouling the air
with noxious and dirty coal smoke, radiating heat energy uselessly
into the atmosphere, creating more problems for the rest of the world
than you could ever solve of your personal ones...which are many.