"Collecting Experience" gaining on "Snowy RCC"

Old February 28th 10, 03:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default "Collecting Experience" gaining on "Snowy RCC"

As of this writing, the "Collecting Experience" thread has accumulated 169
posts, while the earlier and much-maligned "Snowy RCC" thread has
accumulated 186 posts.

I am proud to say that, while I did use Google to do the counting for me, I
have opened, read, and am familiar with the contents of them all. Long live
RCC!

James the Impulsive

Old February 28th 10, 03:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Scurvy Dog

As of this writing, the "Collecting Experience" thread has accumulated 169
posts, while the earlier and much-maligned "Snowy RCC" thread has accumulated
186 posts.

And Reid is happier than a pig in ****.
He lives for the attention his rants get him.
Good or bad, all he craves is attention.

Old February 28th 10, 06:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
As of this writing, the "Collecting Experience" thread has accumulated 169
posts, while the earlier and much-maligned "Snowy RCC" thread has
accumulated 186 posts.

I am proud to say that, while I did use Google to do the counting for me, I
have opened, read, and am familiar with the contents of them all. Long live
RCC!

James the Impulsive

we are not prgrammed to respond in that area.
-hal
Old February 28th 10, 07:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

wrote:
In article , "Mr. Jaggers"
lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
As of this writing, the "Collecting Experience" thread has
accumulated 169 posts, while the earlier and much-maligned "Snowy
RCC" thread has accumulated 186 posts.

I am proud to say that, while I did use Google to do the counting
for me, I have opened, read, and am familiar with the contents of
them all. Long live RCC!

James the Impulsive

we are not prgrammed to respond in that area.
-hal

It's puzzling. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this
before.

James the Droid

please insert the fluid into my opening and i will duplicate it. would 157
gallons be enough?
(misquoted a bit, but correct in essence)
Old February 28th 10, 11:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

wrote:
In article , "Mr. Jaggers"
lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
As of this writing, the "Collecting Experience" thread has
accumulated 169 posts, while the earlier and much-maligned "Snowy
RCC" thread has accumulated 186 posts.

I am proud to say that, while I did use Google to do the counting
for me, I have opened, read, and am familiar with the contents of
them all. Long live RCC!

James the Impulsive

we are not prgrammed to respond in that area.
-hal

It's puzzling. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this
before.

James the Droid

please insert the fluid into my opening and i will duplicate it. would 157
gallons be enough?
(misquoted a bit, but correct in essence)

Okay, Robbie, better get back to the ship. The Professor's alter ego is on
the prowl.

But what if I were to give you one each of an 1804 dollar, 1913 Liberty Head
nickel, and 1933 Double Eagle...

(And no fair jobbing it out to China. We're not leaving this MGM set until
you finish the task.)

- mazorj the Avaricious

Old February 28th 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

wrote:
[...]

i'm certain robbie or the mgm props department could do far better than the
chinese. even use real silver or copper.
all i want is a few coppers to fill the holes in my large cent stash.
what would you like, young man?
i believe they got real kentucky, didn't they?
Old February 28th 10, 11:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

wrote in message
news

wrote:
[...]

A case of Eagle Rare, please. (If you can't make the 10-year, 101 proof
blend, then the 17-year single-barrel 90 proof stuff will do).

- mazorj, Lost Heir to the Bourbon Dynasty

Old March 1st 10, 12:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

As of this writing, the "Collecting Experience" thread has accumulated 169
posts, while the earlier and much-maligned "Snowy RCC" thread has
accumulated 186 posts.

I guess that

Old March 1st 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , "mazorj" wrote:

wrote in message
news

wrote:
[...]

ah, king louie the lost, or last V.
would you like a few fingers of that double eagle?