Charlie Nudo's legacy...Potty-Tank "GTO"

Old September 27th 11, 11:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Charlie Nudo's legacy...Potty-Tank "GTO"

On Sep 27, 3:50*am, "Andy" wrote:
Bob how did my name get brought in to this first posters post i have and
never will deal with noodles or side with him.

Noodles is always obsessed with all of us. It doesn't matter whether
you deal with him or not nor does it matter whether you side with him
or not. He chooses to be onsessed with us because he has no life since
he lost his job due to his workplace closing up.

I hope that this solves things and answers your question.Sincerely
Frank R.Schoonover
Old September 28th 11, 04:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Nomen Nescio 's legacy: being a cowardly troll and suffering from"little dick" Syndrome

On Sep 27, 10:20*pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Just think, he had a job and you don't.

Just think, he has had sex with women, you are a 41 year old virgin.

Just think, you suck cock and worship feet.

Actually it does not. The big question is why are you looking at
people's high school yearbooks? Are you jealous because you were
kicked out of high school and could not go to the prom with your
boyfriend Pimples? - Hide quoted text -

I have news for you. I graduated from my high school in 1990. I was
NEVER kicked out. Plus, I was a very popular guy during my last year
in high school and when I went to my 20 year reunion, all my
classmates who were there were all glad to see me and it was a
wonderful reunion party. I did go to my senior prom. I NEVER had a
boyfriend nor do I want one. Besides, like all the other ignoramouses,
you love to delibreatly twist words around and also deliberately take
everything said out of context. That alone shows that you are
ignorant.

I don't perform anything sexual on anyone anymore, nor do I want to do
that and I am NOT looking for those types of things on the world wide
web. STOP assuming that NOW!

I do so have a job. That is why I don't post anything during the day
as a result of me working.

Why don't you just shut up and take a flying leap? You'll be doing all
of us, mainly yourself, a favor.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old September 29th 11, 12:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Nomen Nescio 's legacy: being a troll suffering from "littledick" syndrome

On Sep 28, 9:23*am, Nomen Nescio wrote:

We checked your high school yearbook and we saw you were popular all
right-popular with the football team who enjoyed having you play TIGHT
END and WIDE RECEIVER. And yes you went to the prom, as the homecoming
queen with Brucie the football mascot. You blew him like a tuba. And
the 20 year reunion was so debauched that FEMA had to cordon off the
area because they never saw so much semen.

You make it easy to ASS-ume these things tough guy with your gay coded
posts.

Probably too difficult for you to post whilst making a latte, eh? Bet
you enjoy making the whipped cream in yer crack though.

Too bad turdburgler. You were the one who brought all this upon
yourself by making a Nudo Thread. Can't take it when someone calls you
out can you tough guy?

You are the one who should STFU and just go post in the Christian
groups where nobody but the crazies bother with you. You are a loser,
yes that is right, a loser. Nobody buys your poor old pitiful me
stories or holier than thou christian bull**** when you post crap like
this. You are a typical christian hypocrite. And it is perfect to
expose you as such. - Hide quoted text -

Is that your whole act? Can we applaud and move on? If so,
Thanks.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover