rOtring 900 pencil

Old March 14th 09, 02:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
[email protected]

Default rOtring 900 pencil

Hello,

I am new to google groups, but I decided to give it a try.

I am looking for a rOtring 900 mechanical pencil. I recently found one
on eBay, but it had already been sold by that time. I cannot find
another one.

I used to have one in high school, but somehow it disappeared. Nothing
special, mostly an emotional hiccup

The ballpoint and fountain pen are easier to find, at the moment.

If anyone has any information about a rOtring 900 pencil - please, do
let me know!

Thanks!
Old March 14th 09, 02:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

wrote in message
Hello,

I am new to google groups, but I decided to give it a try.

I am looking for a rOtring 900 mechanical pencil. I recently found one
on eBay, but it had already been sold by that time. I cannot find
another one.

I used to have one in high school, but somehow it disappeared. Nothing
special, mostly an emotional hiccup

The ballpoint and fountain pen are easier to find, at the moment.

If anyone has any information about a rOtring 900 pencil - please, do
let me know!

Thanks!

Welcome to the group!

However, although you may be accessing us through Google Groups, a.c.p-p is
a Usenet group, not a Google Group - just so you know.

Good luck finding your pencil!

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.

Old March 15th 09, 03:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
[email protected]

However, although you may be accessing us through Google Groups, a.c.p-p is
a Usenet group, not a Google Group - just so you know.

He is probably in the United States. Most providers in the U.S. have
blocked Usenet access because Usenet is primarily the domain of
pedophiles and criminals in the States. Google Groups is one of the
only ways to access Usenet groups there.

Check out: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06...isp_crackdown/
....just one of many related cases and responses.
Old March 17th 09, 12:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
macaddicted

wrote:

However, although you may be accessing us through Google Groups, a.c.p-p is
a Usenet group, not a Google Group - just so you know.

He is probably in the United States. Most providers in the U.S. have
blocked Usenet access because Usenet is primarily the domain of
pedophiles and criminals in the States. Google Groups is one of the
only ways to access Usenet groups there.

Check out: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06...isp_crackdown/
...just one of many related cases and responses.

Nice sales job by the ISPs. I've been paying for usenet access for
several years, mostly because I prefer the interface of a usenet reader
to that of Google.
--
macaddicted
Wisdom is radiant and unfading and she is easily discerned