Testing out the Spencerian Nibs from Pendemonium

Old March 7th 09, 04:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]

Default Testing out the Spencerian Nibs from Pendemonium

So I bought a set of the Spencerian Dip Pen Nib Assortment from
Pendemonium a while ago to augment my nib holder purchase of a black
holder + italic bold nib. The bold nib was okay, but it definitely takes
some severe learning if you want to use it with a delicate spencerian
hand, so while I used it for a while, I found it was too hard for me to
get really consistent lines with it, so I pulled out my little nib
assortment and chose the Shiny Silver Steel Falcon nib for a go.

I was very pleasad with the results. The nib holds a good amount of ink
and flows very consistently with the Encre Authentique that I use. It
had a nice feel with enough flexibility to make lines form very nicely
and without much extra effort. The nib looks good to boot, and is very
easy to examine for cleanliness after use.

I am a happy writer. :-)
--
Aaron W. Hsu | http://www.sacrideo.us
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to

Testing HockeyCardsOnly Hockey 0 March 28th 08 11:53 PM
testing Wes Hockey 0 December 21st 04 11:56 AM
Testing Rodney General Discussion 6 November 20th 04 11:36 AM
Widths of Pelikan stainless nibs versus gold nibs? Dave Williams Pens & Pencils 2 October 27th 04 02:45 PM
testing peter1 General 0 May 31st 04 03:50 PM