How to remove blood stains from pencils???

Old November 24th 05, 05:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils,brasil.unix

Default How to remove blood stains from pencils???

I'm the dreaded pencil-killer and I stab my victims to death with my
pencils.

How can I remove the blood, so that the brainless CSI teams can't find
anything???

Old November 24th 05, 06:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils,brasil.unix

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:12:30 -0800, Eliot Coweye wrote:

I'm the dreaded pencil-killer and I stab my victims to death with my
pencils.

How can I remove the blood, so that the brainless CSI teams can't find
anything???

Simple--don't try. As brainless as they are they still can outthink you,
so don't worry about it.
Old November 28th 05, 02:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils,brasil.unix

How can I remove the blood, so that the brainless CSI teams can't find
anything???

Easy; before you embark on any project like this, soak your head in
bleach for about 45 minutes. Then, you will be able to think of ways
to get the blood out. The longer you soak, the more idead you will
probably get!

HTH!

Old November 29th 05, 12:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils,brasil.unix

"so what" wrote in news:1133185146.698043.5640
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

How can I remove the blood, so that the brainless CSI teams can't find
anything???

Easy; before you embark on any project like this, soak your head in
bleach for about 45 minutes. Then, you will be able to think of ways
to get the blood out. The longer you soak, the more idead you will
probably get!

HTH!

Another approach would be to put the pen in your shirt pocket. Then find
the highest bridge you can and do a belly flop off of it. It will take care
of all your problems.

rec.collecting.books FAQ Hardy-Boys.net Books 0 May 9th 04 08:39 PM
[FAQ] rec.collecting.books FAQ Mike Berro Books 0 December 26th 03 09:18 PM
CPK D O L L S FS Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:30 AM
CPK Items For Sale!!! Disregard Below - Sorry Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 08:48 PM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM