Rondey

Old August 27th 09, 03:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

Default Rondey

Today I sent a few of my oddball stamps to Rodney. I was reminded
again that I have no last name for Rodney in my file.
Anyone have a monicker for the Lone Harranger?

Ralphael, The OLD one
Old August 27th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

That's good to hear, Ralphael,
I hope it's a suitcase.

There is no last name for the Loan Arranger,
I was bitten by a mosquito in my laboratory
and became a super hero.
Super heroes do not have last names.

I'll send an autographed photo of me in my Lycra suit with the reinforced gusset.

"Ralphael1"

Old August 28th 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Aug 27, 11:05*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au
wrote:
That's good to hear, Ralphael,
I hope it's a suitcase.

There is no last name for the Loan Arranger,
I was bitten by a mosquito in my laboratory
and became a super hero.
Super heroes do not have last names.

I'll send an autographed photo of me in my Lycra suit with the reinforced gusset.

"Ralphael1"

Today I sent a few of my oddball stamps to Rodney. I was reminded
again that I have no last name for Rodney in my file.
Anyone have a monicker for the Lone Harranger?

Ralphael, The OLD one- Hide quoted text -

Well then I guess I will have to use Cody as a last name for you,
Rodney Cody
( No relation to Buffalo Bill Cody of US Western fame. ) or maybe
Pookie.
Rodney Pookie. :-)

Ralph
Old August 28th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

That's very kind of you Ralph,
I would like to reciprocate,
but I havn't seen a joint issue in my life.
Why do you not collect something normal?
How about India?
I have a crate of definitives awaiting someone.
Mongolia?
Ajman?
Umm al Qiwain?

I hope you sent it to our PO Box,
our letter box has been taken as a residence for snails.
and nibble the edges of the covers.

Regards,
Rondey

"Ralphael1"

Old August 28th 09, 12:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Aug 27, 8:00*pm, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
That's very kind of you Ralph,
I would like to reciprocate,
but I havn't seen a joint issue in my life.
Why do you not collect something normal?
How about India?
I have a crate of definitives awaiting someone.
Mongolia?
Ajman?
Umm al Qiwain?

I hope you sent it to our PO Box,
our letter box has been taken as a residence for snails.
and nibble the edges of the covers.

Regards,
Rondey

"Ralphael1"
Well then I guess I will have to use Cody as a last name for you,
Rodney Cody
( No relation to Buffalo Bill Cody of US Western fame. ) or maybe
Pookie.
Rodney Pookie. :-)

Ralph

Oops Rodney, it was sent to Whittleford. Maybe they will be diligent
and forward. On the other hand I suppose you have some neer-do-wells
in the Australia Post Office.
I thought I had another address for you but a search of my piles of
sticky notes did not turn up anything else. Maybe I forgot to write it
down.
Send me the addy info offline so if I turn up some more treasures n
trash it will go the right route.

Ralph
Old August 28th 09, 12:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

OK Thanks,
I have just sent the occupiers of Whittlesford
a thank you card, because they have been on-forwarding my mail.

Sticky notes!? in the twenty first century
You should have a little database (MSWorks) for all your phone numbers and addresses.
tch! tch! Ralph

If you have trouble with the Thai joints, let us know
and I can order from our family over there.

"Ralphael1"

Old August 28th 09, 08:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Aug 28, 7:44*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
[...]

Yep, sticky notes, all over the place. They surround my monitor with
my used id and passwords.
Since the cat went to the big litter box in the sky they stay in
place. No more cat hair on the keyboard either.
What is a database? :-) :-) :-)
I have had no trouble with the Thailand joint issues so far. I have a
good new issues dealer with the best website for stamp buying. Some
issues he does not get, some of the African nations for instance.