2006 Philadelphia Pen Show Press Release - Jan 21-22 2006 - THIS is the correct date!

Old January 10th 06, 11:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Default 2006 Philadelphia Pen Show Press Release - Jan 21-22 2006 - THIS is the correct date!

Fellow Collectors,

***Sorry - I put the 2005 data in the last post!! Corrected below.

The 2006 Philadelphia Pen Show is coming up this month!

The Philadelphia Pen Show
January 21-22, 2006 at the Wyndham Franklin Plaza Hotel
17th & Race Streets, Philadelphia, PA

Read all about the show in the official press release:

http://www.PenHero.com/News/PhillyPenShowPR2006.html

There will be a giveaway of an Aurora 85th Anniversary Limited Edition
pen and Sheaffer Calligraphy Maxi Kits!

Cheers,

Jim Mamoulides
www.PenHero.com

Old January 17th 06, 11:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Hey Jim (or anybody who is going), see if you can get some Waterman
gossip at the show. No, I don't mean the steamy kind, just what's up
with the company. Exception in new colours, maybe? And, on the Parker
side, WHEN do we get the new Checkerboard Square Duofolds?