Contest Thread-What HappenIng To "ACG"

Old June 9th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Contest Thread-What HappenIng To "ACG"

On 8 Jun 2006 15:23:11 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 12:50:49 GMT, PC wrote:

"Ed Hendricks" wrote in message
. ..

That would be ****ing in the pool and trolling for alligators. Best let
sleeping dogs lie.

After all the pain the lawsuit has caused many members of RCC that is one
irresponsible suggestion.

It was a question, not a suggestion.

I don't know about the others, but when I was dropped from the suit,
I told the attorneys that I wouldn't say anything publicly until the
matter was settled, even though I theoretically could. I don't want
to accidentally say or do something that might prove of benefit to the
side I don't want to help...

Having said that, I'm sure that someday we'll be able to tell "the
new folks" about all that went on. Until then, you just gotta
understand that we're still a little sensitive about the matter.

take care,
Scott

Old June 9th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On 8 Jun 2006 15:23:11 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 12:50:49 GMT, PC wrote:

"Ed Hendricks" wrote in message
. ..

That would be ****ing in the pool and trolling for alligators. Best
let
sleeping dogs lie.

After all the pain the lawsuit has caused many members of RCC that is
one
irresponsible suggestion.

It was a question, not a suggestion.

Don't try to backpedal now.

Old June 9th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 03:44:25 GMT, Scott Stevenson wrote:
On 8 Jun 2006 15:23:11 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

It was a question, not a suggestion.

I don't know about the others, but when I was dropped from the suit,
I told the attorneys that I wouldn't say anything publicly until the
matter was settled, even though I theoretically could. I don't want
to accidentally say or do something that might prove of benefit to the
side I don't want to help...

Understood, but...

Having said that, I'm sure that someday we'll be able to tell "the
new folks" about all that went on. Until then, you just gotta
understand that we're still a little sensitive about the matter.

Exactly. I wasn't around, so I don't have a clue what the situation is.
It's just something that seems to be out there and obliquely referenced,
kind of like the crazy aunt you have living up in the attic.

Old June 9th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 13:20:48 GMT, PC wrote:

On 8 Jun 2006 15:23:11 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 12:50:49 GMT, PC wrote:

"Ed Hendricks" wrote in message
. ..

That would be ****ing in the pool and trolling for alligators. Best
let
sleeping dogs lie.

After all the pain the lawsuit has caused many members of RCC that is
one
irresponsible suggestion.

It was a question, not a suggestion.

Don't try to backpedal now.