OT Ian and the Twelve Year Old

Old January 5th 04, 08:15 PM
Scottishmoney

Default OT Ian and the Twelve Year Old

'Twas reported in our local post that a certain "gentleman" in the Kingdom
of Fife bought a twelve year old. But 'twasn't enough just to buy her, he
thence transported her via the post across international and state
boundaries in a blatant and felonious transgression of all thus known tax
and morality laws!

Her name is "Glenfiddich" an she came wrapped in a nice bottle. 'Taint
nothing like Alba's finest to imbibe in the New Year. Ta bad nahbady on
this side, 'cept in California make such nice twelve year olds that they
could be sant 'cross the waters to your Kingdom.

Thank you very very much, 'twas a bit 'o a mystery getting a wee cardboard
tube in the post, that seemingly had liquid in it, and the customs form
stated "Water of Life"

Dave Parrish

--
If you reply via email, try this:
scottishmoney(at)REMOVETHISlycos.com

---

Old January 5th 04, 11:51 PM
Steven Preston

That's too bad- if he liked you he might have sent some Talliskers of
the proper legal drinking age :-)

-Steve

Old January 6th 04, 02:18 AM
Aladdin Sane

Of Course, ye'll be keepen her till shes of an age to legally consent now
won't ye.

--
*
/?\

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.

Old January 6th 04, 07:02 AM
Ian

Steven Preston wrote:

That's too bad- if he liked you he might have sent some Talliskers of
the proper legal drinking age :-)

-Steve

Damn! I've been rumbled!

Actually, I finally managed to find THE Talisker I was looking for just
a week before Christmas. It's only taken me thirty or so years!!

Cask strength of 62.5% vol (as opposed to 47.5% for the usual finer
variety)...20 year old (probably bottled 15 or so years ago). It was
destined to be `cracked' at New Year.....but I just couldn't bring
myself to do it.....too expensive for something like `new year'
celebration. :-( . I had to settle for lashings of the 47.5% vol stuff
instead (hic).

Steve. Email me your current address. I have this weeks edition of your
favourite Scottish newspaper ready to travel to you. i bought it
sopecifically for you (special offer `Ist of the year' price of 5p) It
has some very interesting `points' in it. :-)

Ian

Old January 7th 04, 02:27 AM
Steven Preston

Ian,

Let me know if you received my e-mail- I got a weird bounce message
when I sent it to you.

-Steve

Old January 7th 04, 05:39 AM
Ian

Steven Preston wrote:
Ian,

Let me know if you received my e-mail- I got a weird bounce message
when I sent it to you.

-Steve

No email Steve, but my email addy is munged to defend against the
spambots. Try imb4u2(at)blueyonder.co.uk

Ian