2006 Standard Catalog of World Coins

Old January 2nd 06, 06:24 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

Default 2006 Standard Catalog of World Coins

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article et,
says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article et,
says...

"Larex Q Zarazinzen: Oligarch" wrote in

message
On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 18:34:30 +0000 (UTC), BasketCase
wrote:

Larex Q Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:50:19 +0000 (UTC), BasketCase
wrote:

Larry wrote:

This is known as a "cascade" and is considered usenet abuse
and has been appropriately reported. Have a good day!

What's a " cascade " ?

It comes in a green box and you put it in the dishwasher to make

the
dishes come clean.

You put a green box inside your wife ?

You Brits need to join the 21st century. Nobody in the US manually
washes dishes.

A-HEM!!!! You think I put good China in a dishwasher? Guess again.

All glass-ware is made in China now. Even fine China is
made in China. It's pretty cheap too.

As well as inexpensive g

Indeed.

And why do you americans call China to the plates? Even if its not made in
China. Even the cabinet where we put the plates is called China cabinet?
First time I heard it was a girl at work saying her husband had given her
some China for her birthday. I thought it was chinese food.

Old January 2nd 06, 06:26 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 13:27:55 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,

wrote:

Larry wrote:

This is known as a "cascade" and is considered usenet abuse
and has been appropriately reported. Have a good day!

What's a " cascade " ?

It comes in a green box and you put it in the dishwasher to make the
dishes come clean.

You put a green box inside your wife ?

You Brits need to join the 21st century. Nobody in the US manually
washes dishes.

We don't manually wash them either...they're womanually washed.

..to the sound of "why do I always have to do the dishes! i'm
the only one who ever does ANYTHING in this ****ing house!"

that's only in america where they get all hissy when you
give em a smack on the mouth and tell em to quit their
bitchin.

--
f = n_1 n_2 \langle \sigma v \rangle

http://www.geocities.com/woogawooga99/

Too weird to live, and too
rare to die. -Hunter S. Thomson

--
http://recklesscouchcreations.com

--
this sig has been deleted from the server for occult ritual purposes.
Old January 2nd 06, 06:28 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 10:40:33 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 16:06:07 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 01:57:57 -0600, "Sally O'Malley"
went to where the huskies go:

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"mister c - burrowheadboy" wrote in
message
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:24:19 -0600, "Sally O'Malley"
went to where the huskies go:

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:38:15 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...
On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:15:53 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:16:44 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...
On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 21:23:30 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:23:02 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article
,
says...
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:28:32 -0700, Scott Evil

wrote:

In article
. net,
says...

"BrickboyTX" wrote
in
message
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:39:40 -0500,
"Larex Q
Zarazinzen: Oligarch"
wrote:

On 23 Dec 2005 04:04:49 -0800, "stonej"

wrote:

What makes you so angry, angry.woman,
that
you
would go so so much
trouble
to destroy rec.collecting.coins, which
is a
valuable resource for
numismatics?

Complaining only inspires them to keep
acting
like immature children. Just ignore
them
and
say nothing.

You underestimate us. We inspire each
other
work
hard and achieve
heights that none of us could hope for on
our
own.
We are also 'self
starters' with a well rooted work ethic.
We
work
hard to satisfy
ourselves not others. Our little group
is
the
epitome of all that
once made this media great. We do not sit
on
our
backsides looking at
stupid coins and posting moronic cyber
death
threats
while there is
work is to be done. We are out there
working
for
better usenet for
all of usenet users. We are creating a
usenet
that
is totally
inclusionary for all peoples. A place
where
the
tasteless, the slack
and yes, even the Nirvana fans feel at
home.
place
where a person
can feel at home enough to show his true
self,
as
well as his ass or
any other desired body part. We will have
you
know
that it is the
little people like us who have made
usenet
what
it
is today and we are
proud!

With that being said, please understand
that
you
will never be allowed
to ruin the great usenet that we have
molded.
Eat
**** and die
*******s for that is the fate that you
deserve
and
that is the fate
that shall be handed out to you.

I have seen the errors of my way. You
are
welcome
to our group for as
long as you choose to stay. We at RCC
apologize
you and the people
from ALS.

Who is this imposter??

You finally caught on!

I was beginning to think they were all trolls
because
nobody could be
that stupid.

****ING trolls! Look at what damage that
they've
done to alt.life.sucks with their mindless ****
banter?

them trolls are ****ers. how dare they post
off-topic
****
to our group?

We must retaliate!!!! Those trolly monkey ****ers!

you're right! they're ruining our happy time!

they're like a bunch of ****os who show up at yer
party,
smoke all yer weed, drink all yer ****, **** yer
whore
and
then spew up all over yer carpet!

They wouldn't **** your whore. They don't like
girls.

that's okay, i heard yer whore weren't no girl!

I heard that your whore was a 5lb spider monkey!

so?

So, it's just wrong to **** monkeys. Please stop.
No monkey ****ing, please.

i like to **** monkeys
i like to **** them in the trees
i like to **** monkeys
i ignore your stupid sign:
please don't **** the monkeys.

Please. Please, don't **** the monkeys.
You can suck them, that's okay.
But don't you **** them, this I pray.
I wouldn't **** them in a zoo.
I wouldn't **** them after you.
I wouldn't **** them in a bed.
I wouldn't **** them for some head.
I wouldn't not **** them green or read.
I wouldn't **** a monkey, just like
I said.

oh nice poetry.
I like it when you two get all intelectual like that.

i don't know about scott - in fact, i would never consider
thinking like him - but i always prefer to post with a
higher level of intelectualness than most posters.

so why don't you?

He is!

Thats what I thought too. Thanks for reminding me!

Are you going out party for NY?

Pardon my French, but NO ****IN WAY!!!!

Same feelings here! I'll just stay home and watch the balls drop.
hehe

i'm doing a culkin.

You're doing Mccully Culkin??? Michael J's going
to get jealous.

didn't say i was doing mccully. just A culkin.

You mean, 'an M Culkin'?

i might.

Old January 2nd 06, 06:28 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

"Larex Q Zarazinzen: Oligarch" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 19:25:44 -0700, Scott Evil wrote:

In article ,
says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article . net,
says...

wrote:

Larry wrote:

This is known as a "cascade" and is considered usenet abuse
and has been appropriately reported. Have a good day!

What's a " cascade " ?

It comes in a green box and you put it in the dishwasher to

make
the
dishes come clean.

You put a green box inside your wife ?

You Brits need to join the 21st century. Nobody in the US

manually
washes dishes.

We don't manually wash them either...they're womanually washed.

..to the sound of "why do I always have to do the dishes! i'm
the only one who ever does ANYTHING in this ****ing house!"

Closely followed by, "Then get the **** out, bitch!!"

The who'd do the dishes?

I would. Just the same as I do now.

**** dat!

Get those heavy plastic coated paper things.

There you go. I use those plates every day. Washing the same dishes every
day knowing they're going to get dirty right away drives any person insane.
Those disposable plates are one of the best inventions of the 20th century.

Old January 2nd 06, 06:31 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

"mister c - burrowheadboy" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:26:06 -0600, "Sally O'Malley"
went to where the huskies go:

"mister c - burrowheadboy" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 00:12:12 -0600, "Sally O'Malley"
went to where the huskies go:

wrote:

[...]

home. A
[...]

oh, now, hey! i do! all the time.

Do you have any proof to present?

i'm too scrooge to give gifts.

Not at all, your posts are like gifts from heaven

Old January 2nd 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 18:30:51 +0000 (UTC), BasketCase
went to where the huskies go:

mister c - burrowheadboy wrote:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:12:30 +0000 (UTC), BasketCase
went to where the huskies go:

mister c - burrowheadboy wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:43:13 +0000 (UTC), BasketCase
went to where the huskies go:

mister c - burrowheadboy wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:24:10 +0000 (UTC), BasketCase
went to where the huskies go:

Casey Noxon wrote:

I know there are some mean people trying to disrupt the group, but I don't
know why.

From where I am sitting it's obvious why. I've posted regularily into

several ngs in my time...and became a regular poster in some....often
for a good while too.

Over the months or years you get to know the other regulars...often on a
more personal footing...exchanging emails...then postcards...perhaps
even phone calls on occasion...

And that's nice...

And then there is some posters whom you find you don't particularily
care for...but they're regulars too...perhaps it's their manner...or a
perceived slight...whatever...

And that's normal too...

And on occasion...sometimes posts appear from individuals that none of
the regulars know...and they post nothing to do with the ngs
topic...usually something mocking the regulars...like...say...posting a
message saying " snap out of it " to a ng for people suffering from
depression say...

And that's the norm too...

In most groups I've been a part of where that occurs...the individuals
concerned who are 'off topic' or perceived as being nasty are told to
**** off...which usually fails...so they are then ignored...or killfiled
by the regulars...

And they do go away eventually...*because* they are being ignored...

This is usenet !

Ever been in one of those large office blocks where the entire floor is
partitioned off into individual 'cubes' or 'workstations'...where each
person has their own little work desk and personal space ?

That image of an office depicts usenet for me...each little space being
a particular group...

How easy it is for others to invade 'your' space...and annoying if you
let it be...and forget that you don't *own* the entire floor...let alone
the building ! !

And that...unfortunately...has been the attitude of some of the members
in your little space of usenet...

Hasn't it ?

Had you acted by simply asking the 'mean people' to leave...or telling
them to **** off...and when they didn't...killfiled the lot of them...or
ignored them...then...methinks...none of this would've happened.

Tell me I am wrong...

you wrote too much there without a single nob joke. or if
there was one in there, i didn't read it. i stopped at your
first sentence. i apologise for the interupty thing.

No apology needed. Silly of me to try to talk sense really....

in this case, you really should be trying to talk cents
instead...

Think I'd get a penny for my thoughts ?

buck up, son. it ain't worth it.

You just had to get your 2 cents worth didn't you ?

ye$.

Old January 2nd 06, 06:50 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

In article ,
says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article et,
says...

wrote:

Larry wrote:

[...]

"China" becomes a noun. I was never much into it. Not too long ago
"China" was very expensive. Now, that everything's from China, it's
lost its meaning. I mean, you don't look at your RCA tv set and say,
"it's fine China!" At one point, Fine China was made cheeper in Japan
due to the Embargo on China and Vietnam. But you won't see those days
anymore. "You'll never watch your life fade out of view, and dance and
drink and screw cuz there's nothing else to do..."

Old January 2nd 06, 08:05 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Larry wrote:

This is known as a "cascade" and is considered usenet abuse
and has been appropriately reported. Have a good day!

What's a " cascade " ?

It comes in a green box and you put it in the dishwasher to make the
dishes come clean.

You put a green box inside your wife ?

You Brits need to join the 21st century. Nobody in the US manually
washes dishes.

We don't manually wash them either...they're womanually washed.

..to the sound of "why do I always have to do the dishes! i'm
the only one who ever does ANYTHING in this ****ing house!"

that's only in america where they get all hissy when you
give em a smack on the mouth and tell em to quit their
bitchin.

Everyone will get used to it. You will be assimilated.

Old January 2nd 06, 08:25 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 01:05:53 -0700, Scott Evil wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Larry wrote:

This is known as a "cascade" and is considered usenet abuse
and has been appropriately reported. Have a good day!

What's a " cascade " ?

It comes in a green box and you put it in the dishwasher to make the
dishes come clean.

You put a green box inside your wife ?

You Brits need to join the 21st century. Nobody in the US manually
washes dishes.

We don't manually wash them either...they're womanually washed.

..to the sound of "why do I always have to do the dishes! i'm
the only one who ever does ANYTHING in this ****ing house!"

that's only in america where they get all hissy when you
give em a smack on the mouth and tell em to quit their
bitchin.

Everyone will get used to it. You will be assimilated.

I went to a meadow once and tried to build a water tower. They tried
to assimilate me and I ran away.

Build it and they will come!

Old January 2nd 06, 09:27 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

Doug Donaghue wrote:

Larry wrote:

This is known as a "cascade" and is considered usenet abuse
and has been appropriately reported. Have a good day!

What's a " cascade " ?

It's a looooooong post that contains all of the posts that came before it
in addition to the current reply.

Back in the old days (when 'Larry' first met Frank) HD's were only a
couple hundred megabytes and 'cascades' chewed up a significant amount of
server space so were frowned upon. But these days, with hundreds of
gigabytes available, nobody really gives a **** about cascades.

Except for 'Larry Limpdick' who has now found a toadstool upon which to
set when he and 'Mr. Rogers' aren't fingering each others puckery little
assholes.

Doug

Thank you.

Anytime, Mate. How's the New Year going thus far?

Very quietly. I went to the people next door for the 'bells'...then
came home and went to bed. They don't really do Hogmany in England.