2006 Standard Catalog of World Coins

Old December 31st 05, 09:01 PM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

Default 2006 Standard Catalog of World Coins

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:08:31 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...
On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:38:15 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...
On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:15:53 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:16:44 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...
On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 21:23:30 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:23:02 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:28:32 -0700, Scott Evil
wrote:

In article et,
says...

"BrickboyTX" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:39:40 -0500, "Larex Q Zarazinzen: Oligarch"
wrote:

On 23 Dec 2005 04:04:49 -0800, "stonej"
wrote:

What makes you so angry, angry.woman, that you would go so so much
trouble
to destroy rec.collecting.coins, which is a valuable resource for
numismatics?

Complaining only inspires them to keep acting
like immature children. Just ignore them and
say nothing.

You underestimate us. We inspire each other to work hard and achieve
heights that none of us could hope for on our own. We are also 'self
starters' with a well rooted work ethic. We work hard to satisfy
ourselves not others. Our little group is the epitome of all that
once made this media great. We do not sit on our backsides looking at
stupid coins and posting moronic cyber death threats while there is
work is to be done. We are out there working for a better usenet for
all of usenet users. We are creating a usenet that is totally
inclusionary for all peoples. A place where the tasteless, the slack
and yes, even the Nirvana fans feel at home. A place where a person
can feel at home enough to show his true self, as well as his ass or
any other desired body part. We will have you know that it is the
little people like us who have made usenet what it is today and we are
proud!

With that being said, please understand that you will never be allowed
to ruin the great usenet that we have molded. Eat **** and die
*******s for that is the fate that you deserve and that is the fate
that shall be handed out to you.

I have seen the errors of my way. You are welcome to our group for as
long as you choose to stay. We at RCC apologize to you and the people
from ALS.

Who is this imposter??

You finally caught on!

I was beginning to think they were all trolls because nobody could be
that stupid.

****ING trolls! Look at what damage that they've
done to alt.life.sucks with their mindless ****
banter?

them trolls are ****ers. how dare they post off-topic ****
to our group?

We must retaliate!!!! Those trolly monkey ****ers!

you're right! they're ruining our happy time!

they're like a bunch of ****os who show up at yer party,
smoke all yer weed, drink all yer ****, **** yer whore and
then spew up all over yer carpet!

They wouldn't **** your whore. They don't like girls.

that's okay, i heard yer whore weren't no girl!

I heard that your whore was a 5lb spider monkey!

so?

So, it's just wrong to **** monkeys. Please stop.
No monkey ****ing, please.

i like to **** monkeys
i like to **** them in the trees
i like to **** monkeys
i ignore your stupid sign:
please don't **** the monkeys.

Please. Please, don't **** the monkeys.
You can suck them, that's okay.
But don't you **** them, this I pray.
I wouldn't **** them in a zoo.
I wouldn't **** them after you.
I wouldn't **** them in a bed.
I wouldn't **** them for some head.
I wouldn't not **** them green or read.
I wouldn't **** a monkey, just like
I said.

****ing monkeys is really good
i know you'd **** them if you could
they may not be clean
but they're really cheap
just two bucks each down in da hood.

Maybe someday I will try
to **** a monkey don't ask me why

--
f = n_1 n_2 \langle \sigma v \rangle

http://www.geocities.com/woogawooga99/

Too weird to live, and too
rare to die. -Hunter S. Thomson

--
http://recklesscouchcreations.com

--
this sig has been deleted from the server for occult ritual purposes.

Old December 31st 05, 10:06 PM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

No! This is a disaster waiting to happen! By the time you get a
monkey big enough to pork she will be three times stronger than you
and bite like a piranha. You know, kind of like a black crack whore
at the end of the month!

Yer poetry is horrible!

Old December 31st 05, 11:06 PM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 01:57:57 -0600, "Sally O'Malley"
went to where the huskies go:

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"mister c - burrowheadboy" wrote in

message
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:24:19 -0600, "Sally O'Malley"
went to where the huskies go:

,
says...
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:28:32 -0700, Scott Evil

wrote:

In article
. net,

****
[...]

oh nice poetry.
I like it when you two get all intelectual like that.

i don't know about scott - in fact, i would never consider
thinking like him - but i always prefer to post with a
higher level of intelectualness than most posters.

so why don't you?

He is!

Thats what I thought too. Thanks for reminding me!

Are you going out party for NY?

Pardon my French, but NO ****IN WAY!!!!

Same feelings here! I'll just stay home and watch the balls drop.
hehe

i'm doing a culkin.

You're doing Mccully Culkin??? Michael J's going
to get jealous.

Old December 31st 05, 11:26 PM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 00:27:04 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,

says...

wrote:

[...]

you ****ing frenchy.

"Ich bin nicht eine französische Fliege!" -- JFK

Old December 31st 05, 11:27 PM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

In article ,
says...
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 23:53:33 -0700, Scott Evil

wrote:

[...]

thankyou! see? i am! i told you!

No, thank you! Now I am a acclaimed genius!
Finally recognized!

i just
don't like stooping to the level of most people who post
online.

Old January 1st 06, 02:26 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

"mister c - burrowheadboy" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 00:12:12 -0600, "Sally O'Malley"
went to where the huskies go:

wrote:

[...]

oh, now, hey! i do! all the time.

Do you have any proof to present?

Old January 1st 06, 02:37 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

"Larex Q Zarazinzen: Oligarch" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:58:31 GMT, "Doug Donaghue"
wrote:

"Larex Q Zarazinzen: Oligarch" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:52:53 -0700, Scott Evil
wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:54:11 -0700, Scott Evil
wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:34:18 -0700, Scott Evil
wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:24:36 -0700, Scott Evil
wrote:

In article ,

says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
[...]

wrote:

In article
et,
says...

"BrickboyTX"
wrote
in
message
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005
10:39:40 -0500, "Larex Q
Zarazinzen: Oligarch"
wrote:

On 23 Dec 2005
04:04:49 -0800,
"stonej"

wrote:

What makes you so angry,
angry.woman, that
you
would go so so much
trouble
to destroy
rec.collecting.coins, which
is
valuable resource for
numismatics?

Complaining only inspires
them
to keep
acting
like immature children.
Just
ignore them
and
say nothing.

You underestimate us. We
inspire each other
[...]

Thanks Sally. I write lots of erotic poetry.

I didnt know you had so much talent.

Neither did I!

With all the rude crossposting we've been getting lately,
it sure feels
nice
to have a moment of sensible poetry. Thank you for
sharing.

It's nice to be appreciated when I open my heart like I
did.
:P

This is what usenet is all about. Moments like this make it
all
worthwhile.

Well; thanks, Sweety. And have a great NY. :P You
going to stay up and watch the balls drop?

Do you ever get lucky with that line?

No, I just invented it!

If you get one who likes that one you are defiantly getting lucky.

I meant to try it at work but there was no hot-ass
weeman there. Everyone's got vacation cept for me.
But I got the weekend off.

My vacation is over next week. All I did on vacation was this ****
and changed two light bulbs. One day this weekend I have got to fix
the tire on the tractor before it snows again and I'll be out laying
in the snow doing it. The rest of the **** can wait!

Yeah, same here. YOu know they say that the cheap lightbulbs
only last 1000 hours? Well; it's true, you know. They all
burnt out at the same time.

I got those funny energy save things but I had to take them out of the
hall because the hall looked yellow.

Yeah. They cut down the current through the fillament and its peak
emittance then ends up down in the 580-590 nm (yellow) range.

Doug

I went someplace in Florida and saw Thomas Edison's work shop.
Fascinating place. It had the original light bulbs he made. They
were about 20 watts bright and orange but only one has ever burned
out.

That's because he built 'em right. What we have today are low-cost,
mass-produced knock offs of his original design g

Dougu

Old January 1st 06, 02:40 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:24:36 -0700, Scott Evil
wrote:

In article ,
says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
et...

In article ,
says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
.net...

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:38:15 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:15:53 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:16:44 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 21:23:30 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:23:02 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article

m,

says...

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:28:32 -0700, Scott Evil

wrote:

In article

arthlink.net,

says...

"BrickboyTX" wrote in

message

m...

wrote:

[...]

He could do though. It's a lottery after all...isn't it ?

Not really. More like musical chairs in the great, meiotic dance g

Doug

Old January 1st 06, 02:41 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

"mister c - burrowheadboy" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 00:13:23 -0600, "Sally O'Malley"
went to where the huskies go:

"mister c - burrowheadboy" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:21:14 -0700, Scott Evil
went to where the huskies go:

In article , says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

you showed the tenderness of a poet's soul.

you are very poetic yourself.

but if i had a poet's soul, i think they'd want it back.

"If you only had a brain"

Doug

Old January 1st 06, 03:06 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

"Larex Q Zarazinzen: Oligarch" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:31:04 -0700, Scott Evil
wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 00:27:04 -0700, Scott Evil
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

In article
. net,
says...

"BrickboyTX"
wrote in
message
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:39:40 -0500,
"Larex Q
Zarazinzen: Oligarch"
wrote:

On 23 Dec 2005 04:04:49 -0800,
"stonej"

wrote:

[...]

Amateur night!

By midnight there'll be 3-4 utility poles down.

Or at least by 3am!

It's only 2000 (8:00 PM) in Tucson and we've got 2 down g

Doug