.999 gold coins coming soon

Old January 5th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default .999 gold coins coming soon

They're going to use the Indian/Buffalo design from the 1913 original.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials...nes010406.html

Old January 5th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Yeah, Yeah. And they must be coined on United
States gold. No foreign gold allowed.

Old January 5th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"undercover" wrote in message
oups.com...
They're going to use the Indian/Buffalo design from the 1913 original.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials...nes010406.html

Good news as far as I'm concerned.

Daniel :-}

Old January 5th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

a beautiful design-I can't wait to see it in gold.
The one drawback is that they're only being sold in 1 oz. size.I like
the Eagles,but the 1/10th oz. ones are really small-smaller than a
dime.These .999 coins would be nice if made available in at least a 1/4
oz. coin.(about the size of a nickel)

Old January 6th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"DANIEL :-}" wrote in message
"undercover" wrote in message
oups.com...
They're going to use the Indian/Buffalo design from the 1913 original.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials...nes010406.html

Good news as far as I'm concerned.

Daniel :-}

Oh, great. That's another $700 bucks worth of muskrat skins to process in order
to feed this collecting habit.

Bruce

Old January 6th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:54:26 -0500, "Bruce Remick"
wrote:

"DANIEL :-}" wrote in message
"undercover" wrote in message
oups.com...
They're going to use the Indian/Buffalo design from the 1913 original.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials...nes010406.html

Good news as far as I'm concerned.

Daniel :-}

Oh, great. That's another $700 bucks worth of muskrat skins to process in order
to feed this collecting habit.

Bruce

The mint is "milking the hobby" for all it's worth! They killed the
commem market once before and more than likely will again. I stated
before that dealers should be up in arms for all the money that is
being sucked up from collectors that would normally be spent with
them. I refuse to order any more from the mint other than proof sets
and that will stop when they complete the state quarter program.

Sanford
Old January 7th 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Bruce Remick wrote:

"DANIEL :-}" wrote in message
"undercover" wrote in message
oups.com...
They're going to use the Indian/Buffalo design from the 1913 original.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials...nes010406.html

Good news as far as I'm concerned.

Daniel :-}

Oh, great. That's another $700 bucks worth of muskrat skins to process in order
to feed this collecting habit.

Bruce

LOL!! Released just in time to coincide with the weakening muskrat pelt market?

Alan
'collecting wasp venom for sale to researchers'

4 Sale - UD Gold Reserve Dogger Hockey 0 June 6th 04 10:55 AM
Some more things for sale Dogger Hockey 0 February 16th 04 07:33 PM
TAKE A L@@K PART I! 66% to 75% OFF OVER 10,000 CARDS! Rose Hockey 0 January 18th 04 02:33 PM
PART I: 66% TO 75% OVER 10,000 CARDS INCLUDING MEMORBILIA, AUTOGRAPHS AND INSERTS Rose Hockey 0 December 22nd 03 01:54 PM
CHRISTMAS SALE II! 66% to 75% OFF BOOK VALUE Rose Hockey 0 November 30th 03 02:03 PM