Good News For Charlie

Old October 30th 04, 02:30 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Default Good News For Charlie

Charlie,

In honor of your being such a cheat and liar, I have decided to take
your last name and immortalize it as a verb. So, much like Thomas
Crapper, the famous plumber, your descendents will have you to thank for
being laughed at in school.

So gang, whenver you get a chance, on the web, or at home, feel free to
start using our new word. To get you started, here are a few examples!

"Yeah right, I know you are nudoing me!"

"No Nudo!"

Much like the famous "F" word, it can be used in other ways as well!

"Oh man..I really need to take a nudo bad!"

"Nudo off!"

So gang, join in the fun. Use it elsewhere on the web. Put a sig line on
your posts telling people to join in. I am working on a web page to
explain it to the vast masses as momentum builds.

It will take time, but it will work. All words start somewhere. And
remember this Charlie...you have only yourself to blame, you piece of
nudo!

Dan
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old October 30th 04, 02:42 AM
winnard

"Daniel & Kathy Gibson" wrote in message
[...]

I just took a nudo and it helicoptered around and scuffed the bowl. My
wife told me to clean up that nudo. After that, my cat coughed up a nudo,
right on the mothernudoing bed. I yelled, get off of the bed you nudo.
I like this!

winnard

Old October 30th 04, 02:52 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

winnard wrote:

[...]

Nudo...the new dead meat.

Old October 30th 04, 06:47 AM
DeserTBoB

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 01:30:09 GMT, Daniel & Kathy Gibson
wrote:

It will take time, but it will work. All words start somewhere. And
remember this Charlie...you have only yourself to blame, you piece of
nudo! snip

A capital idea, Dan! I have to keep this short...I need to go sit on
the crapper and take a HUGE nudo!

dB
Old October 30th 04, 06:14 PM
trippin28track

D-Bob, run outta town on the railroad sites ?? tsk tsk...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...m%26rnum%3D172

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...m%26rnum%3D169

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...m%26rnum%3D290
Old October 30th 04, 06:33 PM
trippin28track

Name one time you were cheated by me Dan ?? You never even bought ONE
ITEM from me- so what you are saying is speculation and heresay. You
merely can't take the competition in the 8-track market, so you're
crying "foul"

On the other hand, you DID sell me a bunch of tapes that didn't play
for 50 cents each, quite a few had tape missing in spots. You sent me
scans of Beatles white album, crappy copies- and you apologized for
them- that's how bad they were. And now you're following me around
like some kind of obsessed maniac- but when called on the carpet, you
cry foul and hide behind your wife's skirt tails...

What a sissy !!
Old October 30th 04, 07:08 PM
Yodedude2

And now you're following me around
like some kind of obsessed maniac

Trippin', you are trippingtoomuch! Tell us again how being old makes you
better than everybody! later, ron

(obsessed maniacal laughter)
Old October 31st 04, 12:10 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

trippin28track wrote:

Name one time you were cheated by me Dan ?? You never even bought ONE
ITEM from me- so what you are saying is speculation and heresay. You
merely can't take the competition in the 8-track market, so you're
crying "foul"

On the other hand, you DID sell me a bunch of tapes that didn't play
for 50 cents each, quite a few had tape missing in spots. You sent me
scans of Beatles white album, crappy copies- and you apologized for
them- that's how bad they were. And now you're following me around
like some kind of obsessed maniac- but when called on the carpet, you
cry foul and hide behind your wife's skirt tails...

What a sissy !!

Nudo, you are personally resonsible for the mess this NG has become. You
have bad-mouthed my wife's business over and over again when she was far
nicer to you than you deserved. And I am going to make you pay for it. I
am indeed going to follow you around the web, and start posting every
time you post to usenet. I will soon have a website up that will be the
next stop on making your name a "special" word.

You want me to stop? Simple. Just stop posting to this NG.

Dan

Old October 31st 04, 08:37 AM
DeserTBoB

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:10:12 GMT, Daniel & Kathy Gibson
wrote:

You want me to stop? Simple. Just stop posting to this NG. snip

One could only HOPE! However, in the interim, the kill file works
great!

dB
Old October 31st 04, 11:42 AM
trippin28track

Nudo, you are personally resonsible for the mess this NG has become. You
have bad-mouthed my wife's business over and over again when she was far
nicer to you than you deserved. And I am going to make you pay for it. I
am indeed going to follow you around the web, and start posting every
time you post to usenet. I will soon have a website up that will be the
next stop on making your name a "special" word.

You want me to stop? Simple. Just stop posting to this NG.

Dan

1. You're lying- Show me one post where I said anything derogatory
about your wife ?? There are no posts from me, against your wife Kathy
anywhere. I would never do that.

2. What authority do you have, to tell someone not to post on the
internet, in an unmoderated public forum such as Google Groups ?? If
you want to control a site, I suggest you spend the monthly fee, and
put up your own site, and moderate it.

3. You "stopping" is irrelevant- you're only hurting yourself and your
own business worldwide- your posts make you look like a real nutcase.
And you sure do post a lot !!

att: trackers/lurkers, take a look at the obsessive compulsive history
of Dan Gibson, the control freak, link below- all cuz I happen to be
in the same business as him.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...40comcast.net+