FA: You can buy an "Ira" coin for $99

Old January 19th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default FA: You can buy an "Ira" coin for $99

As nice as most MS-68s of this date and mint, I will refund insurance
and shipping BOTH ways if you do not agree. Starts at $99 with
absolutely no reserve. Nicest I've seen in a MS-67 holder EXCEPT for
one I sold to an RCC regular, Jerry Dennis. Still have that one, Jerry?

See this one at:

Ira

Old January 23rd 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default You can buy an "Ira" coin for $99

"Ira Stein" wrote in message
oups.com...
As nice as most MS-68s of this date and mint, I will refund insurance
and shipping BOTH ways if you do not agree. Starts at $99 with
absolutely no reserve. Nicest I've seen in a MS-67 holder EXCEPT for
one I sold to an RCC regular, Jerry Dennis. Still have that one, Jerry?

See this one at:

Ira

Very nice...I have some NGC MS66 steel cents and this coin looks at least 2
grades better.

Old January 23rd 06, 11:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Things must be real slow, letting the cult tokens go so cheaply...

oly

Old January 30th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Ira Stein wrote:
As nice as most MS-68s of this date and mint, I will refund insurance
and shipping BOTH ways if you do not agree. Starts at $99 with
absolutely no reserve. Nicest I've seen in a MS-67 holder EXCEPT for
one I sold to an RCC regular, Jerry Dennis. Still have that one, Jerry?

See this one at:

Ira

My apologies to all. Some of you may know that I'm in the midst of
adding a bedroom onto my house for my future father-in-law. Good
weather or bad, I'm out putting up walls, sheathing, siding, wiring,
you name it. I haven't been here in about a week and look what I
missed.

Anyway. Yes, Ira, I still have the NGC MS-67 1943 Steel Cent I bought
from you a few years ago. It's one of the prides of my collection,
along with the PCGS MS-66 1937 Buffalo Nickel. The Buffalo is part of
my theme set of Bison coins (still have a way to go to complete this
one).

Jerry