FS: US and Panama Balboas

Old August 11th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
John Ahnen

Default FS: US and Panama Balboas

I have decided to reduce the size and content of the coins I have
accumulated over the years, retaining those which have some special meaning.
I have sold on ebay for about 9 years or so, and have had some success, no
negative feedbacks. But I don’t want to sell on ebay any more, due to the
fees and the changes in policy that have happened lately.

So, I have decided to sell here. The list below reflects what I have, a
rough grade, and my asking price. If any of you have bought from me in the
past, feel free to chime in on my past activity or accuracy as a seller.
Ebay name is jahnen.

Shipping will be your choice, as will insurance. Priority mail is what I
prefer, since the box is free at the Post Office, for $5 or USPS 1st Class
for $3.00. Insurance, if desired, will be the actual cost of the
purchase(s).

If you think the prices are out of line, sorry. My best guess.

Thanks for looking. Please contact me via email: jahnenp9 (at)
bellsouth.net

Denomination Date Grade Price

Large Cent 1798 AG 80

Flying Cent 1857 VG 40

Lincoln Cent 1943-D MS67 PCGS 75 An Ira coin

1999-S PR69DC PCGS 20

Two Cent 1865 VG 27

1866 VG 8

1867 F 20

1868 VG 8

1869 VG 20

Three Cent Silver 1860 XF 70

Three Cent Nickle 1871 VF 35

Shield Nickle 1867 AU 75

Liberty Nickle 1883 VF 18 No CENTS

Half Dime 1833 G 40

1854 MS63 NTC 225/Offer

Seated Liberty Dime 1876 AG 15

Roosevelt Dime 1976-S PR69DC PCGS 25

Quarters 1854 VF 75 Arrows, NO Rays

1876-S VF 35

1883 F/VF 75 Hawaii

Seated Liberty Half 1853 XF 220 Arrows and Rays

Franklin Half 1954 PR63CAM PCGS 120

Kennedy Half 1976-S PRDCAM 30

1981-S PRDCAM 10 Clad

1999-S PR67DCAM PCGS 30

Morgan Dollar 1878 VF 40 2nd Rev Straight Arrow

1878 VF 60 7/8TF VAM40

1878-S AU 30 VAM2

1878-S MS-64? 220 Str Arrow

1878 MS-64? 350 8TF

1878-CC F 65

1879-S MS65? 100 3rd rev slanted arrow

1882-S MS63 NGC 50

1886 MS64 PCGS 150 OGH

1902-O MS64 PCGS 70

Peace Dollar 1922 BU 40

1923 BU 40

1925 BU 40

Eisenhower Dollar 1971-S PR68DC 30

1977-S PR69DC 30

SAE $1 1987 BU 35

1989 BU 38

1990 PR 38

2000 MS69 NGC 35

2002 PR 35

2003 PR 42

2003 MS68 PCGS 22

2004 PR 48

2005 PR 48

Commems

Pilgrim 1920 MS63 PCGS 100

Jamestown $5 2007 Proof 250

Foreign/Bullion

20 Balboa Panama 1971 Unc 60/offer

20 Balboa Panama 1974 Proof 75/Offer

numismatics in Panama & Havana - Cuba paulistaner Paper Money 2 January 27th 07 11:31 AM
Panama 20 Balboas Bruce Remick Coins 12 May 17th 06 03:40 PM
FA: GSA Dollar, 20 Balboas NR Harvey Bastacky Coins 0 April 5th 06 01:07 AM
F.A. 1920's dimes, 5 Balboas Mike Woodard Coins 1 January 6th 05 05:33 AM
help id Panama Tony Vella General Discussion 3 August 27th 03 03:46 PM