FA: 2-Days, WWII U.S. Army Reversible Winter Parka, Exc.

Old October 24th 03, 02:08 AM
craig myhre

Default FA: 2-Days, WWII U.S. Army Reversible Winter Parka, Exc.

WWII U.S. Army Reversible Winter Parka, Exc.

2-Days Left on Ebay...........

This WWII U.S. Army Winter Parka is in excellent condition. I have not seen
this coat before and do not know exactly what it is, but I have been told
that it was issued to soldiers who served in the Aleutian Islands (I would
appreciate any input on this). The parka is a reversible type coat with the
exterior being OD green color and inside a white snow color. The coat has an
attached hood. The sleeve cuffs and hood have fur at the edges. There are 2
deep pockets to the front (matching pockets on the inside when coat is
reversed). The hood has a rope tie. The parka has a zippered front (zipper
marked SERVAL). The hood has a 2-inch field repair as seen in the pictures
(same type of cloth material used in the repair). There are no markings or
labels. I looked this over pretty good and did not see any area where a
label might have been (i.e. remnants of holes or stitching or torn tags).
There is no size tag, but it comfortably fits a person 160-170 lbs and 5
feet, 11 inches.
The Parka is in excellent condition. Other than the field repair, there are
no tears, loose stitching, holes, stains, or any other damage. If anyone
knows anything about this, I will add to the description.

To see pictures, please view at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=2197683926