8 serviced/playing 8-track decks-components-receivers-standalone-Ebay

Old February 17th 05, 03:16 PM
trippingtoo-8track

Default 8 serviced/playing 8-track decks-components-receivers-standalone-Ebay

HUGE lot of (8) serviced and playing 8-track decks. Each deck has a
new belt, tape head aligned, capstan resurfaced, all switches spray
cleaned, and tested/playing condition. These will plug and play out of
the box, and are not the "as is" 8-track decks often sold on ebay. Get
'em while they last, they are at bargain low prices, almost all are
below $40 and all get free shipping in the USA if you use the buy it
now option. End of winter inventory clearance !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Old February 17th 05, 04:40 PM
DeserTBoB

On 17 Feb 2005 07:16:46 -0800, "trippingtoo-8track"
wrote:

HUGE lot of (8) serviced and playing 8- snip

Oh boy...Noodles further retreats from 8 track as the hobby runs him
off! Time to post more warning labels!

Suck a donkey dick, Noodles.
Old February 18th 05, 05:00 PM
trippingtoo8track

What happened to YOUR dreaded killfile, DoucheBob ??

Thanks for bumping the ad post up- (2) of those decks already sold with
buy it now, and were shipped yesterday- thanks to you.

ta-ta !

(uncontrollable laughter...)

Old February 18th 05, 09:28 PM
DeserTBoB

On 18 Feb 2005 09:00:02 -0800, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

What happened to YOUR dreaded killfile, DoucheBob ?? snip

Nice crosspost, dumbass. I'm sure it ****ed off even more people.

Shut the **** up, Noodles.
Old February 19th 05, 11:46 AM
trippingtoo8track

wrote:

What happened to YOUR dreaded killfile, DoucheBob ?? snip

Nice crosspost, dumbass. I'm sure it ****ed off even more people.

Shut the **** up, Noodles.

hey JealousBob, my auctions are banging on $900 for the last 30 days...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&c ompleted=1

Now, let's look at what YOU sold:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&co mpleted=1

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Old February 19th 05, 06:24 PM
DeserTBoB

On 19 Feb 2005 03:46:30 -0800, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

hey JealousBob, my auctions are banging on $900 for the last 30 days... snip

Who gives a ****? So you found out that the 'Net gives you access to
more pigeons than you can scalp in your trailer park. I'm still
banging away at you, and your sales are DOWN. You just got lucky by
finding some moron that would pay $125 for a $10 deck and a couple of
other scams...or were those shill bids?

Shut the **** up, Noodles.
Old February 20th 05, 07:39 PM
trippingtoo8track

looks like 6 out of 10 of my decks will sell for sure now...

HA !

Old February 21st 05, 12:22 AM
DeserTBoB

On 20 Feb 2005 11:39:36 -0800, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

looks like 6 out of 10 of my decks will sell for sure now... snip

Great! Let me inform the prospective buyers of your
reputation...RETRACT! HAHA

Old February 21st 05, 11:57 AM
trippingtoo8track

No ebayers I know, would listen to an insane, deaf old man on welfare
like you...they'd just tell you to get a job and stop sucking off the
system.

get a life, DoucheBob

Old February 22nd 05, 01:29 AM
DeserTBoB

On 21 Feb 2005 03:57:49 -0800, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

No ebayers I know, would listen to an insane, deaf old man on welfare
like you...they'd just tell you to get a job and stop sucking off the
system. snip

Suck this, you criminal piece of ****. Where do you want me to post
the pix of your house, anyway?