Coin Web sites

Old November 9th 03, 04:19 PM
Nick Knight

In , on 11/09/2003
at 09:45 AM, Reid Goldsborough said:

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 02:49:53 GMT, Leo M. Cavanaugh III
wrote:

I love to see Reido mocked, plenty 'n often!! Keep up the good work!

Leo! Leo the Third, no less. You love to see someone else mocked? You're

I plonked Leo yesterday after seeing this first-hand. I chose not to
"announce" it, as it's all getting so boring. I guess I just did, anyway.
If he's here to play Reid-hound, and that's apparently his only mission, he
can join the other .composter-types. Again, no time for wasteful whining or
chronic crotchiness.

I used to be hesitant to plonk someone. However, with my personal time at a
premium, I'd rather not even deal with folks who aren't here to share coin
experiences. I don't find much of the "bulk" here interesting enough to
read, but when I do find something, and the ding-dongs start howling, it's
time to just flush them. Free speech and all. They can parasitically
admire amongst themselves; I chose to flush them.

You should try this approach yourself; flushing them. You have to trust the
smart folks (the folks here who are worthwhile) to figure all of this out
for themselves. This thread started discussing coin web sites and how the
search engines rank them. I offered some experience, which appears to be at
least somewhat outdated. Ah, but I learned something in return! All that
in the first 4-5 messages of this yet-another-neverending-thread.

I'm going to plonk without hesitation or announcement from now on. I'd like
to think I've got most of the weeds out by now, but as weeds do, they tend
to sprout on occassion. Killfiles are my weed-B-gone. Spray as needed.

quite a guy, you know. Third generation too. With "poopoohead" in your
handle here. You never did answer my question how old you are. You appear
like you're 14, with a sig that has no other purpose than to try to mock
someone else. And now you're openly saying that you like to see someone
else mocked. You come across like a pimply kid who walks around wearing a
campaign button that tries to mock someone else but doesn't realize how
stupid it makes himself look. "Keep up the good work," you say, openly,
totally oblivious. Your claim to fame here is your self-acknowledged aim of
trying to try to mock others, with EVERY single message of yours. Know
what? None of it mocks me. Doesn't touch me. What it does it make me laugh
at your thought processes, lack of them actually, your thinking that what
you do is anything but juvenile and imbecilic. Quite a guy you are. Let me
know when you grow up and have something substantive to contribute. I won't
be expecting anything. But you're now going to get just what you deserve,
the same treatment you think you're giving me. Have fun with this. Or ...
I'll ask one more time for you to cut out the crap. This is not a threat.
It's my asking you to act decently and responsibly. If you want to debate
an issue, fine. Debate away, with all you have. Debate can be a noble
activity. But if you're going to try, in your own way, to mock someone,
with every single message you leave here, at some point you have to expect
something similar in return.

Nick
Old November 9th 03, 04:19 PM
A.Gent

wrote:

I love to see Reido mocked, plenty 'n often!! Keep up the good work!

Leo! Leo the Third, no less. You love to see someone else mocked?
You're quite a guy, you know. Third generation too. With "poopoohead"
in your handle here.

For a fuller explanation of RG's motives, visit
http://mendosus.com/glomthis.html

Old November 10th 03, 06:18 AM
A.Gent

"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 16:19:38 GMT, "Nick Knight"
wrote:

I plonked Leo yesterday after seeing this first-hand.

Leo the Third is just the most juvenile of the bunch. They're all
bozos, just junktalkers, Usenet scum, with only negative intentions.

Just gotta get another plug for the graphic in:
http://mendosus.com/glomthis.html

More true every second.

Old November 10th 03, 11:39 AM
butch 1

Date: Mon, Nov 10, 2003, 5:18pm (EST+16) From:
(A.Gent)
wrote:
I plonked Leo yesterday after seeing this first-hand.
Leo the Third is just the most juvenile of the bunch. They're all bozos,
just junktalkers, Usenet scum, with only negative intentions.
Just gotta get another plug for the graphic in:
http://mendosus.com/glomthis.html
More true every second.
If they keep this plonking up, soon they will ONLY be seeing each
other's posts, very entertaining.
Butch

Australian Milk Producers Association
http://www.geocities.com/ampa_ltd/
Welcome to "Balcowa"!
http://www.geocities.com/balcs9/index.htm

Old November 10th 03, 12:22 PM
A.Gent

Date: Mon, Nov 10, 2003, 5:18pm (EST+16) From:
(A.Gent)
wrote:
I plonked Leo yesterday after seeing this first-hand.
Leo the Third is just the most juvenile of the bunch. They're all bozos,
just junktalkers, Usenet scum, with only negative intentions.
Just gotta get another plug for the graphic in:
http://mendosus.com/glomthis.html
More true every second.
If they keep this plonking up, soon they will ONLY be seeing each
other's posts, very entertaining.
Butch

Can you *imagine* anyone plonking Chrysta for flaming?
Beggars the mind!

....and still he doesn't get it.

Old November 10th 03, 05:09 PM
Coin Saver

From: jstonefeel

Anyone here have a clue?

I had a clew, once ...

8-)

Coin Saver
Old November 11th 03, 12:39 PM
A.Gent

"Leo M. Cavanaugh III" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:18:16 +1100, "A.Gent"

wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I plonked Leo yesterday after seeing this first-hand.

Hail to thee, oh Phantasm-of-Reido's-Imaginings!

Leo the Third is just the most juvenile of the bunch. They're all
bozos, just junktalkers, Usenet scum, with only negative intentions.

Just to you, love. You forgot '****y' though.

FYI, Reido, the bit you've written about me is what known in the writing

trade
as an ad hominem attack.

Now now, Leo. Don't confuse the poor lad with facts.
Such attacks are his stock in trade, sadly.

(Now he probably thinks you've accused him of gay bashing.... "tee hee...he
said 'hominem' "!)