Nudo Scams a Fellow Church Member!

Old July 31st 05, 11:29 PM
DeserTBoB

On 31 Jul 2005 17:31:47 +0200, "Frugal Joe"
wrote:

"tripping28track" wrote:
Do your worst, Ricky- the manager and staff have already been informed
of your net addiction-

Good for you and Ricky. Maybe you 2 can get a room together as I heard you
like men, "cricket". snip

LMAO! Noodles sure dumped THAT moniker, didn't he? What a lame
attempt at evading his just punishment THAT was...and it backfired on
him almost immediately.

Nice going, Noodles. The end is coming soon. Now, even your
neighbors in the fake "gated" community know you're a criminal...and a
"cricketeer!"
Old August 1st 05, 01:52 AM
tripping28track

..

Old August 1st 05, 03:14 PM
DeserTBoB

On 31 Jul 2005 05:35:32 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

Do your worst, Ricky- the manager and staff have already been informed
of your net addiction- snip

Manager and staff of where, Noodles? The nut ward you're in?
Old August 2nd 05, 12:08 AM
Charlie Fraudo

wrote:

Do your worst, Ricky- the manager and staff have already been informed
of your net addiction- snip

manager and staff of where, Noodles? The nut ward you're in?

He must mean the manager and staff of the "gated community".

Here is what the residents of the "gated community" have to say about the place
Nudo brags about. Too bad Charlie won't be able to cancel these comments.

"The entrance sign to Beech Mountain Lakes is likewise a disgrace."

"Walking along the dock, I noticed tires and soda cans in the water."

"Bad security, poor maintenance and an attitude from Board President"

"And finally, the big "Beech Mt Lakes" sign that greets everyone as they enter
the community is all banged up. Why can't this simply be fixed and a few flowers
be planted under the sign instead of the weeds?"

"my husband and I have been living in bml for almost a year. I am in agreement
with the presentation of the clubhouse. The windows are gross."

"Gated community no way, my home was egged during the construction period twice,
along with my neighbors. I also have never seen so many people walking their
dogs and nobody ever seems to be carrying poop bags!!!"

Every weekend, Beech Mountain Lakes residents have their peace and quiet disturbed
by extremely loud motorcycles. And these motorcycles always speed far above
the speed limits here"

"However, calling this a gated community with amenities is a crying shame.
It pales in comparison to any “Gated” Community from the south. I would be
ashamed to take anyone to the clubhouse in its current condition."

"When are the board members going to wake up and realize all we are doing is
wasting money by having the so called guards at the entrance to the community.
Anyone can just drive into this community at any time and never be stopped."

"I recently took some visitors down to the clubhouse area and I am ashamed
that we can not even invest in a few gallons of paint to make the clubhouse
a little more presentable. It is a shame to see it in that much need of repair.
"

"My wife just pointed out that all the Real Estate ads refer to BML as a "Gated
Community" -- did I miss it as I drove in?"

"Does anyone know the status of the gates? From reading the other emails on
stolen property and then did you read the recent article in the local newspaper
that roof shingles were stolen from a Beech Mountain construction site and
the guards words in the newspaper is that they never saw a truck leaving."

"I was surprised to learn that the security patrol that we see at night was
cancelled on the weekends! I may be wrong, but isn't weekend protection just
as important as weekdays? Isn't this when all the non-residents come into our
community to visit the "open to the public" bar? It is only a matter of time
until the criminal element figures out it is easier on the weekend!!! "

"When will the traffic laws be enforced here? This is NOT a motorcycle racing
location!"

Old August 2nd 05, 04:14 AM
DeserTBoB

On 2 Aug 2005 01:08:55 +0200, "Charlie Fraudo"
wrote:

"The entrance sign to Beech Mountain Lakes is likewise a disgrace." snip

Nudo Mountain Mudpuddles would probably be more apropos!

"Walking along the dock, I noticed tires and soda cans in the water." snip

Noodles dumped 'em...he couldn't sell 'em on eBay!

"Gated community no way, my home was egged during the construction period twice,
along with my neighbors. I also have never seen so many people walking their
dogs and nobody ever seems to be carrying poop bags!!!" snip

Noodles doesn't believe in "responsible citizens." He thinks dogs
should poop on his weed patch and have the turds be left there!

Every weekend, Beech Mountain Lakes residents have their peace and quiet disturbed
by extremely loud motorcycles. And these motorcycles always speed far above
the speed limits here" snip

Noodles' friends?

"When are the board members going to wake up and realize all we are doing is
wasting money by having the so called guards at the entrance to the community.
Anyone can just drive into this community at any time and never be stopped." snip

What do they want for minimum wage, anyway?

"I recently took some visitors down to the clubhouse area and I am ashamed
that we can not even invest in a few gallons of paint to make the clubhouse
a little more presentable. It is a shame to see it in that much need of repair.
"

I guess Noodles hasn't been reporting for duty as the clubhouse fix-it
man! Minimum wage, natch.

"My wife just pointed out that all the Real Estate ads refer to BML as a "Gated
Community" -- did I miss it as I drove in?" snip

Let's drive in and take some long lens shots of the interior of the
Noodles household at 160 Bear Run Dr.!

"Does anyone know the status of the gates? From reading the other emails on
stolen property and then did you read the recent article in the local newspaper
that roof shingles were stolen from a Beech Mountain construction site and
the guards words in the newspaper is that they never saw a truck leaving." snip

WHAT gates? It's a "gate-free community!" LMAO!

"I was surprised to learn that the security patrol that we see at night was
cancelled on the weekends! snip

Great! More opportunities for a Noodles household photo shoot!

"When will the traffic laws be enforced here? This is NOT a motorcycle racing
location!" snip

You can put Charlie Nudo out in the middle of Bear Run Dr. as a speed
bump. Quitcher bitchin'!

BEECH MOUNTAIN LAKES RESORT...another FRAUD, just like one of its
residents!
Old August 2nd 05, 11:48 AM
DICK White

wow, are you jealous or what !

Old August 2nd 05, 04:05 PM
DeserTBoB

On 2 Aug 2005 03:48:32 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

wow, are you jealous or what ! snip

Imbecile...Prozac is non-addictive...unlike some of the meds you
SHOULD be on!

Break out the Thorazine, Nurse Ratchet! Noodles is having yet another
episode!

Old August 2nd 05, 05:50 PM
bicycle

wrote:

wow, are you jealous or what ! snip

Imbecile...Prozac is non-addictive...unlike some of the meds you
SHOULD be on!

Break out the Thorazine, Nurse Ratchet! Noodles is having yet another
episode!

I haven't posted here in about a month and yet Charlie Nudo keeps
talking
about me. He's obsessed with me. He thinks of me 24/7.

Old August 2nd 05, 06:18 PM
DeserTBoB

On 2 Aug 2005 09:50:10 -0700, "bicycle"
wrote:

I haven't posted here in about a month and yet Charlie Nudo keeps
talking
about me. He's obsessed with me. He thinks of me 24/7. snip

He thinks of me all the time, too...especially since I've been
destroying his fraud empire! BOOGABOO, NOODLES! I'm AFTER you!

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Even that nice Lori Byers gal says your a con artist, Noodles. "Like
new" when it's missing one tape...another example of NudoFraud®
Industries at work! You'd be better off chucking eBay altogether,
Noodles, and taking a job as a handyman at the "clubhouse"...you know,
the one with the peeling paint, filthy windows and roaches? Or, you
could join the Beech Mountain Lakes Security Force...by laying down in
the middle of Bear Run Rd. and being a speed bump to prevent those
crazy sushi bikers from tearing up the "non-gated community!"

Charlie Nudo...conned by yet another crooked Republican developer.
Talk about poetic justice! How's it feel to be DEFRAUDED, Noodles?
Old August 2nd 05, 10:25 PM
DICK White

wrote:

I haven't posted here in about a month and yet Charlie Nudo keeps
talking
about me. He's obsessed with me. He thinks of me 24/7. snip

He thinks of me all the time, too...especially since I've been
destroying his fraud empire! BOOGABOO, NOODLES! I'm AFTER you!

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Even that nice Lori Byers gal says your a con artist, Noodles. "Like
new" when it's missing one tape...another example of NudoFraud=AE
Industries at work! You'd be better off chucking eBay altogether,
Noodles, and taking a job as a handyman at the "clubhouse"...you know,
the one with the peeling paint, filthy windows and roaches? Or, you
could join the Beech Mountain Lakes Security Force...by laying down in
the middle of Bear Run Rd. and being a speed bump to prevent those
crazy sushi bikers from tearing up the "non-gated community!"

Charlie Nudo...conned by yet another crooked Republican developer.
Talk about poetic justice! How's it feel to be DEFRAUDED, Noodles?

wow, that's a stretch- you're the one following my posts all over
Usenet and Google Groups, to post "inoculation" geek replies...

Our security and local police sure stopped the best you had, like Grant
took Vicksburg...

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!