$$$ The Freemason Commemorative Medal - For Posteriority $$$

Old May 1st 05, 10:44 PM
Cohen, Kabatoff and Khruschev - Silver, Gold and J

Default $$$ The Freemason Commemorative Medal - For Posteriority $$$

I'm trying to raise some money so that I can cover the
phallic-shaped poster poles, obelisks, and the statue of Gandhi in
Saskatoon with gold and silver. The community did not like me saying
that the obelisks at The Vatican, The Whitehouse, on church roofs and
in front of Saskatoon City Hall are representations of penises and in
opposition to God's Second Commandment, nor did they enjoy hearing me
state that Freemasons and other witches are involved in acts of
cannibalism. Protestants and Catholics (and Freemasons) lobbied my
abusive parents to shut me up, I was repeatedly arrested and sent to
psychiatric facilities to be drugged senseless (tortured) by primarily
Hindu psychiatrists. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the brutal
and nauseous horror of the psychiatric drugs, instead I received
beatings and threats of arrest, and a statue of Gandhi was placed in
downtown Saskatoon with his back turned to the facilities where I was
tortured by Hindus, who were ruled over by Freemasons.

Freemasonry is a diverse multi-leveled organization, each level
provides for different rituals, tasks and knowledge of different
aspects of their club. They hire and promote their own members,
resulting in concentrations of Freemasons at upper levels of many
different organizations spanning the globe. What better way to
recognize Freemasonry than to purchase a medal to commemorate their
assorted positions in our lives? On the front of the medal we find 33rd
Degree Freemason Aleister Crowley acting out a portion of his writings
in his book called "White Stains", it's the part where Crowley rapes
and kills a child in the body cavity of a freshly killed bovine and
then eats the child's testicles and nipples. The other side of the
medal depicts Freemason/Shriner Don Ocean dressed up as a clown and
riding his little motor scooter in circles at a parade, while the crowd
in the background is composed of his Freemason forefathers financing
and fighting their assorted British and American imperialistic and
capitalistic wars. The Latin inscription on the medal translates to:
"We hire Hindus to torture opposition." Send $29.99 to Daryl Shawn
Kabatoff and reserve your medal now!!! I accept paypal, make your
payment to Vaticanmedals AT hotmail DOT com, or mail the cash to me at
Box 7134 Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada S7K 4J1.

Old May 1st 05, 10:58 PM
Bob Peterson

The president of the local coin club is a mason. I know he'd be interested
in such a medal. He would pass it along to higher Masonic headquarters so
that appropriate action could be taken.

oups.com...

Old May 2nd 05, 07:46 PM
Cohen, Kabatoff and Khruschev - Silver, Gold and J

"Cohen, Kabatoff and Khruschev - Silver, Gold and Jewels"
oups.com...

Bob Peterson wrote:
The president of the local coin club is a mason. I know he'd be

interested
in such a medal. He would pass it along to higher Masonic

headquarters so
that appropriate action could be taken.

I'm not surprised that the president of your local club is a Freemason.
Like I've said, "They hire and promote their own members, resulting in
concentrations of Freemasons at upper levels of many different
organizations spanning the globe." Are you wanting to order a medal or
do you think you will win one? -Daryl Shawn Kabatoff