radio show next week- Monday and Thursday !

Old August 10th 05, 03:09 PM
tripping28track

Default radio show next week- Monday and Thursday !

WQMA 1520 8-track radio show- tune in !

Monday and Thursday afternoon next week !

Old August 10th 05, 11:09 PM
DeserTBoB

Bring your power drill! We're going to modify Noodles' head as a tuned
cavity to improve our transmitter!

Old August 11th 05, 12:06 AM
cricket

Does this thread title you just posted, infer that you are intending on
sabotaging Jason's upcoming 8-track radio show ?

Are you making fun of Jason's upcoming radio show with this thead title
? Please explain, because as the moderator of the "8trackheaven" site,
you should know better. He also posted his notice over there. You can
rest assured I sent him the link to this Google Group page, where you
continuously attacked his show and upcoming 8-track feature.

Are Jason and I entitled to our opinions, with regard to musical
formats and diversity of said formats ?

Please explain your stance, because as the moderator of "8trackheaven",
it's quite confusing why you are using a newsreader to flood this
public newsgroup with flame posts. That is what you said, right ? The
"power of a good newsreader" ??

You are a member of the "8trackheaven" group, correct ? And moderator
of new memberships over there ?

Your friends are Dan Gibson of the Track Shack, and Malcolm Riviera ?

aint' that right ?

Old August 11th 05, 12:48 AM
DeserTBoB

On 10 Aug 2005 16:06:56 -0700, "cricket" wrote:

snipping Noodles' delusional crap

LICK it, CRICKET!
Old August 11th 05, 02:42 AM
66fourdoor

OK- now you've just went and posted the same derogatory remarks dozens
of times about someone, who is dedicated to the 8-track hobby and
reconditions/sells decks, tapes, and supplies to other hobbyists. His
feedback is stellar with 99.9% positive and over 1000 Ebay feedbacks-
with only 2 negatives.

Explain to the hobby why you are doing this ?

You are the moderator for the "8trackheaven" site, correct ?

You are using a "newsreader" to flood/spam this newsgroup, correct ?

What is the logic and reason for what you're doing ?

Isn't anyone entitled to buy/sell on Ebay and post on Usenet, without
being harassed by you ?

Do you believe in diversity and freedom of opinion on Usenet and Ebay
and Google Groups ?

Answer the questions, if you can. The Google Groups listings are only
working against you now- if you noticed I'm leaving them be- because
the link to this page has been sent to a few other interested parties-
and they are reading all your replies- so far you're validating
everything I told them as true.

Define a "fraudster" ?? Would it be humanly possible for such a person
to maintain a 99.9% Ebay feedback ?

What education level do you have, to say someone else's is
"substandard" ?? What is an acceptable level of education in your
opinion ? Are you saying anyone with less education than you is not
allowed to have or worthy of an opinion ? What about diversity of the
population- must everyone have the exact same education level as you to
be a worthwhile human being ?

Are you saying your "lick it cricket" remarks are results of a higher
education level ?

Choose your words carefully- there are quite a few reading your replies
now.