#1 hottest player in the NFL hurt...

Old August 17th 03, 07:41 AM
MikeCouil

Default #1 hottest player in the NFL hurt...

I was amazed at how high Michael Vicks cards were going this pre season. I
wonder how bad they will fall now with his broken leg. Michael Bennet is
probably out for the year and his stuff is still going very strong (much to my
dismay as I was hoping to pick up some good rookies and autos of him). The
Vikings Onterrio Smith, also known as the first 4th round pick ever to hold out
(he tried to get 1st rounder incentives once Bennett was hurt) is going REAL
strong.

Any other surprises anyone notice?

Mike