BICYCLE works for Welfare Dept, then sells on Ebay

Old June 18th 05, 03:51 AM
tripping28track

Default BICYCLE works for Welfare Dept, then sells on Ebay

From: "bicycle"
Newsgroups: misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.survivalism
Subject: How to Outsmart Wal-Mart
Date: 1 Apr 2005 08:50:22 -0800

.com
.com

. com

I have tons of welfare experience. I work for them. I'll be at 2 of
their homes this afternoon. There are poor, deserving people and then
there's welfare trash. Unfortunately I have to deal with far too many
of the trashers in this county. On the bright side I don't have to work
all day. only meet the "clients". The rest of the day I do my Ebay
thing and geocache. You jumped in with "see the hate", so come and
spend a day with me out in the field and get a good look at where your
tax dollars are going. Bring your GPS in case it's a slow day.

If you're really interested, I'll tell you.

Old June 18th 05, 06:32 AM
DeserTBoB

WHO CARES? NO ONE, NOODLES!

YOU'RE ALL ALONE IN THIS!