HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BILLS FOR SALE

Old February 20th 18, 10:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

Default HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BILLS FOR SALE

HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BILLS FOR SALE

contact us for more detail

ICQ:@719642045

kik:@celticworld

telegram:@ celtic123

Our notes are 100% real money look and feel and also enable them

to pass the counterfeit tests like ultraviolet light (UV), pen test (iodine test) and many more

fake money detection test in existence. We print and sell perfect Grade A NOVELTY MONEY of the world’s

major currencies such as

EUR – Euro

USD – US Dollar

GBP – British Pound

CAD – Canadian Dollar

AED – Emirati Dirham

SAR – Saudi Arabian RiyaL

AUD - Austrailian dollar

QAR-Qatar riyal

KWD- Kuwait dinar

INR-india rupees

We offer both national and international deliveries.

All our deliveries are safe, fast and discreet. All clients

delivery information are deleted after delivery in order

to ensure a discrete deal because your security is all that matters to us.

We guarantee the safety passage of your package, all our

packages are customized and diplomatic sealed packages this means that they are custom free.

contact us for more detail

ICQ:@719642045

kik:@celticworld

telegram:@ celtic123