searching

Old September 3rd 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
shawnwertz

Default searching

Hi everyone, I have been looking for a friend of mine for sometime now her
name is Amanda Crouteau or her name may have changed too Amanda Marchini.
I met her when I was about 11 or 12 years old in Rice Lake Wisconsin. She
later moved to Lake village Indiana, I visited her there for a short time
with my family. As time passes by people seem too loose touch. I am now 34
and she should be in her early 30's . If you think you know her or have
any information on how i can find her please pass on my email address too
any and all that may be able to help. Thanks

Old September 4th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
[email protected]

shawnwertz wrote:
Hi everyone, I have been looking for a friend of mine for sometime now her
name is Amanda Crouteau or her name may have changed too Amanda Marchini.
I met her when I was about 11 or 12 years old in Rice Lake Wisconsin. She
later moved to Lake village Indiana, I visited her there for a short time
with my family. As time passes by people seem too loose touch. I am now 34
and she should be in her early 30's . If you think you know her or have
any information on how i can find her please pass on my email address too
any and all that may be able to help. Thanks

In addition to the fact that this post is
off topic, there is something else which
I would like every thoughtful reader to
ponder. In the rare chance that anyone
in rec.collecting.books is familiar
with the person being sought, people
should think very carefully before responding.
In the first place, the party being sought may
know the poster ("Shawn Wertz" or whatever
his real name is) and, because of some
reprehensible, perhaps terrifying, quirk of his
nature, may be desperately seeking to avoid
him at any and all costs. Or, the poster
may be an old friend, lover, spouse, whatever,
of Amanda with a terrible grudge to settle.

[From the upstairs office.]

looking for people from china i offer european coins, i am searching china coins. i want to swap chinacoincollector Coins 0 May 4th 06 01:51 PM
searching for a link mz Pens & Pencils 2 August 2nd 04 05:25 PM
Searching for any "unpublished writings (books) by Mr. Viggo Mortensen privatecollector Books 0 April 25th 04 01:35 AM
Searching unc rolls Bill Krummel Coins 0 September 2nd 03 10:46 PM