BUSH WINS-CLOSET DOOR CLOSES-FOR GOOD !!

Old November 7th 04, 12:45 AM
trippin28track

(lennon fan) wrote in message ...
what a ridiculous map.

What's more ridiculous, that ACTUAL map of votes county by county, or
your "Kerry by 2" post prediction ??

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!
Old November 7th 04, 12:54 PM
trippin28track

(lennon fan) wrote in message ...
what a ridiculous map.
So what if Rural Cow Country votes primarily for Bush?
The map is deceptive, because most of those blue areas are VERY HEAVILY
POPULATED, while in the midwest you have far more land vs. population.
I see you're Hannitized.
You are among the great brainwashed and are just too entranced to
notice.
...and this 'closet door' closing for good bit is a bit daft, as MA
still has legal gay marriage and so does Canada and Belgium and the
Netherlands and soon Spain and on and on and on. That sleazy attempt to
preserve 'traditional moral values' only delays the inevitable. The blue
states ain't gonna roll over just because W squeaked back in. Deal with
it.
There's something called a Senate Filibuster )

http://www.geog.ucsb.edu/~sara/html/...n/usa_cnty.jpg

You're WRONG, AGAIN !! As usual...

Look at the link above, the BUSH counties won have the largest
population and most growth.

Where's YOUR version of Sean Hannity ?? HA- no one would want to
defend the gay platform (only 1% of the population are gay), or the
murdering abortion platform. Even people that HAVE abortions live in
guilt and are haunted by it the rest of their life. So go ahead, keep
tearing yourself apart morally. See where it gets you.

Since when do we take cues from European countries ? We tossed their
tea in Boston Harbor 220+ years ago...and we won WWI and WWII. So
what Europe thinks, is inconsequential...
Old November 8th 04, 12:38 AM
TC8trax

OH, and to Trippinalloverhisass. . .

late term abortions have been illegal in MY state: MICHIGAN for decades and
the same goes for most other civilized states. The "W" bill signing was
posturing, a "look at me I'm signing a law making what is already illegal in
most places even MORE illegal." It cannot be MORE illegal...It's a crime in
most states already. He's not an idiot, but apparently believes most of his
supporters are. Do you believe that all late term abortions have
ceased...noooooo, the criminals - worse than criminals who perform them are
just more secret about it now.

Just like wanting to make gay marriage forbidden in the constitution. THAT
is for the STATES to deal with. ILLEGAL - NOT PERMITTED in Michigan
already. The constitution laid out rights, and the wild-eyed nuts of every
era have tried to use it to take stuff away, even if it was a matter for
local authorities to deal with ... remember PROHIBITION? Real success,
huh? There are still dry counties in many states to this date. Because
that's for the local lawmakers.

Good Night chuckie...you nut.
TC8trax...not a kid and older than you, you geek!

Last non-trax post from me, i promise.

"TC8trax" wrote in message
trippin on somwthing wrote:

Jesus didn't pull 8-1/2 month pre-born babies half way from the womb,
then scramble their brains with a screwdriver. What do you think Jesus
thinks of that practice ??

Where is it legal to do THAT? Not where I live. If it's legal in your
state you should do something about it. Or just jab a screwdriver in your
own head.

The "idiot right-wingers", NOT ALL RIGHT-WINGERS, JUST THE IDIOTS, believe
they can drag this crap out and say that "W" is doing something about it.
If it's happening in YOUR backyard Charlie, what has "W" done about it in
the last four years?

Tax credits and abortion issues seem to make the "idiot-right" all hot
and
bothered. The election's over, "W" will continue to run up a deficit for
our children to pay off and the nudos of the world can co-opt the bible
and
the lumbaugh's of the world and pretend they are right.

This is an 8-Track forum...ENOUGH political crap! To ALL who've quoted
the
nudo-brain's rants, go spout your political crap somewhere else. When you
quote the nudo, we all have to see his nudo, despite our killfiles.

Rid yourself of the nudo and killfile him...it will do you a lot of good.

TC8trax

Old November 8th 04, 03:06 AM
DeserTBoB

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:38:02 -0500, "TC8trax"
wrote:

OH, and to Trippinalloverhisass. . .

late term abortions have been illegal in MY state: MICHIGAN for decades and
the same goes for most other civilized states. The "W" bill signing was
posturing, a "look at me I'm signing a law making what is already illegal in
most places even MORE illegal." It cannot be MORE illegal...It's a crime in
most states already.snip

Noodles is an idiot. "Late term partial birth abortion" at 8½ months
have ALWAYS been ILLEGAL in ALL 50 STATES UNLESS not doing so would
endanger the health of the mother. What the Bushies did was advance a
bill that had NO REGARD FOR THE HEALTH OF THE MOTHER AT ALL, knowing
that the Repukanazis would vote for it, and the Dems in the Senate
wouldn't, thus catering to the whims of an incredibly stupid segment
of the electorate, to whom their right wing wacko religious beliefs
trump everything else...and I mean EVERYTHING. In this case, these
wackos want to give MORE rights to an unborn fetus than a living human
being...a DIRECT violation of the 6th Amendment. But the
Constitution, if cleverly reworded and presented to nuts like Noodles,
becomes a "communist manifesto" in a study done by the Kennedy School
of Government at Hahhhvid not long ago.

He's not an idiot, but apparently believes most of his
supporters are.snip

He doesn't believe, he KNOWS. But I say, "takes one to know one...."

Just like wanting to make gay marriage forbidden in the constitution. THAT
is for the STATES to deal with. ILLEGAL - NOT PERMITTED in Michigan
already. The constitution laid out rights, and the wild-eyed nuts of every
era have tried to use it to take stuff away, even if it was a matter for
local authorities to deal with ... remember PROHIBITION? Real success,
huh? There are still dry counties in many states to this date. Because
that's for the local lawmakers.snip

The right wing nuts from the tilt-up churches are salivating for Dubya
to make a selection of like-minded fools to the Supreme Court, so they
can overturn Roe v Wade, which WON'T DO ANYTHING. All Wade did was
toss the issue BACK TO THE STATES, WHERE IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ALL ALONG.
The thing about right wing nuts is they DO NOT READ...DO NOT
LISTEN...EXCEPT TO OTHER RIGHT WING NUTS, LIKE CRAZED PREACHERS AND
FLUSH LIMPDICK!

Noodles and his fellow sheep are the fools upon whose actions this
country will fall into an inextrable abyss in the next few years. Of
course, they're SOOO stupid, they don't understand concepts like
"states rights"...one of the underpinnings of conservative Federalism
to being with! Note how the right wingers have been DECIMATING the
rights of states ever since they got Dubya in there to begin with.
We're seeing the end of America...fasten your seat belts, it's gonna
be a BUMPY four years!

dB